For those trashing Josh Allen a cautionary tale

Josh had an up and down game but Cowboys fans where also trashing Dak Prescott even with their crazy skill talent claiming anyone could do what Dak did...as the Cowboys saw Monday night with Andy Dalton finding a franchise QB isn’t that easy heck the Jets are getting ready to already move from San Darnold careful what you wish for cause you may just get it 

When I list the reasons why I'm worried about this team, I don't get to Josh Allen until I'm a good ways down the list.  Josh Allen is not the reason we lost the last two games.  There are some legitimate concerns going forward in Bills' Nation, Josh isn't one of them.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh had an up and down game but Cowboys fans where also trashing Dak Prescott even with their crazy skill talent claiming anyone could do what Dak did...as the Cowboys saw Monday night with Andy Dalton finding a franchise QB isn’t that easy heck the Jets are getting ready to already move from San Darnold careful what you wish for cause you may just get it 

What?

Anyway, Prescott and Dalton have each produced 1 win with the Cowboys this season.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What?

Anyway, Prescott and Dalton have each produced 1 win with the Cowboys this season.

Dalton has not.  Dak started the game.  He gets the win, but I know what you mean

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Figster said:

Every performance will always be broken down play by play and scrutinized.

I don't think you will find very many Bills fans actually trashing Josh Allen who is ranked in the top 5 in the NFL in almost every major category. 

I think when he plays we'll it's warranted to give him the praise. Vice versa. The first 4 games he was the best two QBs in the league. The last two games he's at the bottom end of QB performances. I think quality of opponent has a lot to do with it. A QB will always be in the spotlight good or bad. Allen is young and talented. With that, comes the good and the bad. Not really sure how he ends up in the history books. With that said, I'm excited his

talent, growth, leadership, attitude, etc. I haven't been able to realistically say that about a Bills QB in many many years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not worried about josh. He’s not yet reached his potential and I love watching him go through the ups and downs that most great QBs go through.  They all have bad days and this year, his “ bad days” aren’t really that bad. Can’t wait to watch the next chapter

• Like (+1) 5

Are people actually trashing Josh Allen? 

This was literally his first bad game all year. Prior he was a legit MVP candidate. 

The team has sucked the last two games from top to bottom on both sides of the ball. And also just so happens we played likely the two best teams in the conference. 

We'll know a lot more about this team and Allen when we face the Patriots and Seahawks. But brace yourselves because I'm not at all expecting a real good game from Allen and the offense against the Pats who can shut down Mahomes even. 

7 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Are people actually trashing Josh Allen? 

This was literally his first bad game all year. Prior he was a legit MVP candidate. 

The team has sucked the last two games from top to bottom on both sides of the ball. And also just so happens we played likely the two best teams in the conference. 

We'll know a lot more about this team and Allen when we face the Patriots and Seahawks. But brace yourselves because I'm not at all expecting a real good game from Allen and the offense against the Pats who can shut down Mahomes even. 

But struggled mightily against Drew Lock.

People trashed Jim Kelly too.  Remember Bill Polian saying "Jim Kelly is our quarterback, if you don't like it get out of town".  I think this happened in the "bickering Bills" season of 1989.

Allen played against the super bowl champs.  KC is a very good team and he has virtually no running game (unless he runs it himself).  Lack of a running game is something Kelly never had to deal with during his career.  

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 2