Please dress Yeldon

From week 1 last year I have been asking for Yeldon. I’m not sure why a team would carry a veteran RB on the roster (for 2 years) if they won’t make him active? It’s pointless. This guy has good vision and burst. He’s one of the best pass catching RBs in Football. Yeldon also has good size and speed. Please give this guy a shot. The guys we have aren’t made to run out of shotgun and 11 personnel. Let’s see what 22 can do

• Like (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

From week 1 last year I have been asking for Yeldon. I’m not sure why a team would carry a veteran RB on the roster (for 2 years) if they won’t make him active? It’s pointless. This guy has good vision and burst. He’s one of the best pass catching RBs in Football. Yeldon also has good size and speed. Please give this guy a shot. The guys we have aren’t made to run out of shotgun and 11 personnel. Let’s see what 22 can do

Man I can't agree more! The guy continually produces positive plays when he is in there. This coaching staff would not know talent if it hit them in the face. I have lost all respect for every one of them.  

29 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Do we have guards who are better too?  Do they kick Williams inside and start nsekhe until Felecianos back?  Winters sucks, ford is probably going to miss time, spains hurt.  

Just now, ALLEN1QB said:

Man I can't agree more! The guy continually produces positive plays when he is in there. This coaching staff would not know talent if it hit them in the face. I have lost all respect for every one of them.  

All offseason everyone complained that he was a fumbler.  Now the regular guys can't find space so... he must be able to find space?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

From a skill standpoint I agree. 

I think McDermott doesn't trust him in terms of fumbles. 

Every since he fumbled a year ago, his time has been reduced to emergency fill-in. 

But I agree, Singletary and Moss are not doing anything right now behind that offensive line. 

44 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

My guess is that McDermott regards him as a fumbler. That doesn’t fly with McDermott.

I’m not sure there is any valid reason for concern over Yeldon’s fumbling. Yeldon has never had more than 2 fumbles in a season while Singletary recorded 4 fumbles last year. My guess is that this team seems to force their top draft picks onto the field at times without them always earning it. 

Think about Zay Jones, he was pretty bad but played right away and often. Oliver was playing over Phillips early last year until it was too obvious to ignore that Oliver needed to take a step back and regroup. Look at Cody Ford l, they have forced him into spots across the line at the expense of other veterans who have been productive. AJ is now playing a at end and I have not seen much to warrant any action. And Moss is plugged in right away but has shown little burst. He runs hard but has not been very productive while Yeldon has been productive whenever called upon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Yeldon > Moss right now by a mile. Moss looks so damn ordinary out there. Underwhelmed by him. Might as well be an undrafted FA. 

for real.  For the guy who was going to run through people and be thunder to Singletary's lightning, he looks more like a low end frank gore

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, racketmaster said:

My guess is that this team seems to force their top draft picks onto the field at times without them always earning it. 

I see it too. But not only draft picks. McD has favourites who can't produce (Gore, Di Marco, Murphy, bunch of ex-Panthers). Why they don't see  Yeldon deserves more time? He made good carries and great long TD catch. I doubt Moss could catch it. 

They can't recoginze talent. I am still emotional they let go Jordan Philips who was the best our DL last season and gave almost the same money he wanted to Butler and other garbage who cant't worry a QB 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Yeldon > Moss right now by a mile. Moss looks so damn ordinary out there. Underwhelmed by him. Might as well be an undrafted FA. 

He was supposed to be a steal in the draft. Be a hammer. Be either the perfect complement to Motor or even oust him as #1. He's been as disappointing as DAvis as been a pleasant surprise.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

He was supposed to be a steal in the draft. Be a hammer. Be either the perfect complement to Motor or even oust him as #1. He's been as disappointing as DAvis as been a pleasant surprise.

Yeah, "Business Decisions" my azz.  My business decision would be to bench him and put Yeldon in

• Like (+1) 1