RB with speed

BananaB

We need one badly. Our running game ain’t all on the RBs but it’s part of the problem. Even when we do get a solid carry they are normally bought down from the guys behind them not the guys in front. 

Singletary got great vision but he’s got no burst to take advantage of it

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

moss really blows so far this year.  not fast, not a power back.  that pick really reminds me of zay jones.  this front office is obsessed w like athletic freaks (who are projects) and guys with great all around college careers who have no special ability to be useful in the NFL (ford, zay, moss).

i'd say knox, josh, and edmunds are freaks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BananaB said:

We need one badly. Our running game ain’t all on the RBs but it’s part of the problem. Even when we do get a solid carry they are normally bought down from the guys behind them not the guys in front. 

Singletary got great vision but he’s got no burst to take advantage of it

I think Singletary should be benched,  no speed/burst(4.66 40 time at combine is very slow)and no size to break tackles.  Only reason why he continues to play is because he was a 3rd round pick,  i would consider starting Yeldon this week.  The guy has shown to have both burst of speed and size,  you cannot do any worse and just tired of watching Singletary go into the line and get eatin up with no speed to bouce it outside.  

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills of Boston said:

I know it’ll never happen but I’ve wanted him for 2 years. He’s ELECTRIC

Not hard to find decent RB's in this league and Bills should not be wasting higher picks on players unless they have an elite skill set.  like very fast or big/strong to break tackles.  I get if you draft some guy 230-240 to break tackles or some guy who runs 4.4 range,  but neither Moss or Singletary are those types of players.

Edited by Niagara Dude

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

I think Singletary should be benched,  no speed/burst(4.66 40 time at combine is very slow)and no size to break tackles.  Only reason why he continues to play is because he was a 3rd round pick,  i would consider starting Yeldon this week.  The guy has shown to have both burst of speed and size,  you cannot do any worse and just tired of watching Singletary go into the line and get eatin up with no speed to bouce it outside.  

I think winters and ford should be benched.  

16 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I was beyond amazed they made Yeldon inactive yesterday when he averaged 7 yards a carry the game before. 

wasnt like 30 something yards gained in garbage time with barkley at QB?

54 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wish someone would’ve been talking about this back in February...

Well, as I said.. I wasn’t against a second back and we did add one in Zack Moss.. What’s the difference between CEH and Devin Singletary? To me it’s OL and play calling.. I think our guards straight up stink.. Dawkins, Morse and Williams are solid but I view them more as pass protectors and not as run blockers.. With the right OL I think we’d see Singletary’s and Moss’ production go up. Moss was well looked at as a power back coming out and he’s struggled too.. think OL is the problem, not our backfield..