Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

36 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The fact people are worried about this fame shows they have no confidence in our coaching staff 

Did you look at our IR and injury report?

For me, the fact that I'm worried about this game is entirely based on the fact that on offense, we:

1) will be without the services of our starting LG, #2 WR, and starting TE

2) may continue to be without the services of our starting RG

and on defense, we will be:

1) without one of our starting CB (Wallace) and his backup (Norman)

2) without our best backup LB, Dodson

3) may well be without our #1 star CB , our OLB, and

4) our next-up CB if he plays, will be playing with a club on his wrist and our MLB is apparnenty playing hurt and breaks into hives when he hears Olivia Newton John sing "Let's Get Physical, Physical....Let's get into Physical"

Add in we seem to be asking the question "Hey!  Guys!  Yo!  Can Anyone On the Team play 1TDT?

Coaches coach, players play - but the coaches gotta have players

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

The fact people are worried about this fame shows they have no confidence in our coaching staff 

Or it shows that some are conditioned to have an irrational bias towards negativity given the 2 decades of horrendous failure we recently emerged from...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

So here's the deal. All you'll hear from casual fans and the national media is that the Bills are supposed to destroy the Jets. We're favored by 10.5. They seem to be overlooking the fact that Darnold is back and has his WRs healthy for the first time this season. Furthermore and most importantly, the Bills are likely without two of their top three linebackers and possibly ALL FOUR of their outside corners. The Bills are pretty much fielding a practice squad defense. We're also without our starting TE and a starting WR. Yet, if we lose, the narrative will be, "What's going on with the Bills? Couldn't even beat the lowly Jets!" The converging factors making this a tough game will be totally ignored.

Agree and the Bills tend to play down to their level of competition so wouldn’t be surprised if the Jets cover.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There's just something not right with the Bills. I also actually hate playing winless teams this deep into the season. Gase's Jets always play the Bills tough also. 

division games are always tough.  Even when we sucked we had fought hard in division games.  What's wrong with the Bills is they lost their players on defense.  Didn't replace them with good enough players.  Then add injuries on top of it.  Then they played two of the toughest teams in the AFC.

56 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Prove me wrong. So far the offense has collapse as I predicted. People were too quick to crown them. 

It's not my job to prove you wrong.  The only ones who can do that are the Buffalo Bills.

They play Sunday afternoon.  I'll be watching the game to see what happens like I always do.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Prove me wrong. So far the offense has collapse as I predicted. People were too quick to crown them. 

So 4 games is too small a sample size but 2 games shows the truth?  If the Offense plays well this week, what does that mean?

• Like (+1) 1