Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

"We've had to prepare for both QBs" isn't exactly a heavy lift here.  It's not like we're unsure whether we're going to see Montana or Young.

I am sure he is referring to Darnold being able to get outside the pocket, so when rushing him you have to keep that in mind...whereas with Flacco you can more or less tee off

13 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Very concerned with our secondary situation with how many guys are banged up. We should still be fine this week, but need to get right quick for the Pats

pats passing game is booty....but yea we need to get healthy. 

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

We beat them by 10 at home so I'll say 24-21 Bills.

After two losses in a row I would be happy the Bills won but I also would be concerned if they only beat the Jets by 3. They need a big win if for nothing else to get some confidence heading into a tough stretch. Squeaking by with a 3 point win over the Jets won't do that. If anything it will bring more questions about.....what is wrong with the Bills?

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Dean Marlowe, Siran Neal, and Dane Jackson are about to have very big roles this weekend, and that doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies

were playing the Jets, its ok, let all even remotely dinged up guys get healthy

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

were playing the Jets, its ok, let all even remotely dinged up guys get healthy

Yeah, I agree. It just does make me nervous. Offense needs to come out firing and the Dline needs to go to work. Don't want to give them any semblance of hope that they are in the game

I mean, it’s the Jets, but we’re looking at the possibility of our top 3 corners not playing, no Milano and no Brown.  

I still think we should be big favorites, even without those guys, but the way this defense has played this year makes me nervous every week until/if they get their act together. 

14 minutes ago, Success said:

Does anyone know what the timeline is for Levi Wallace?

Never thought I'd say this - but we really need him....

Eligible to return next week if ready 

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I mean, it’s the Jets, but we’re looking at the possibility of our top 3 corners not playing, no Milano and no Brown.  

I still think we should be big favorites, even without those guys, but the way this defense has played this year makes me nervous every week until/if they get their act together. 

DL needs to step up, period. They are healthy, they cannot put it on the inexperienced secondary

A betting system that I was to follow was this:

Focus on divisional rivals.  If the team that lost and didn't cover the first meeting is a home team underdog next time around, they are a play.  If the 2nd meeting happens to be a Monday Night Game, double play. There were not many plays per season but the winning pct. was high. Therefore:

Bills 31

Jets 24