Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Just let Brown Sit for this week.  Need him to get healthy.  Also think look at sitting Tre as well (he also needs to get healthy).  I think we should be able to handle the Jets either way

I think we can almost sit everyone and still win. 😃 

All jokes aside, I agree about Brown and Trey (Milano, as well): they should sit. 

Jets ...wow, Id be so worried if I was Darnold's agent. They are fire selling players, then likely rushing the QB back to play, while they are 0-6. I could see the kid ruining his career by throwing himself into a fire.

Really skeptical of Gase, the staff and any decision they make. He's lost it. They'd ruin players for their own sake.

6 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Jets ...wow, Id be so worried if I was Darnold's agent. They are fire selling players, then likely rushing the QB back to play, while they are 0-6. I could see the kid ruining his career by throwing himself into a fire.

Really skeptical of Gase, the staff and any decision they make. He's lost it. They'd ruin players for their own sake.

It may not be Gase but rather the GM who wants him out there. He still needs to evaluate him, if he’s healthy he should play. I think their offense could look decent with all 3 top WRs, Becton back at LT maybe Perine can add something. Bills fans will hate it but this is probably going to be a game that won’t erase all the negativity. We have a ton of injuries. 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It may not be Gase but rather the GM who wants him out there. He still needs to evaluate him, if he’s healthy he should play. I think their offense could look decent with all 3 top WRs, Becton back at LT maybe Perine can add something. Bills fans will hate it but this is probably going to be a game that won’t erase all the negativity. We have a ton of injuries. 

Going to be honest, I am very worried about the game.  The Jets are healthy, are at home, and the Bills have injuries to major players on all levels of their team.  The likelihood the Jets go 0-16 is low, and the Bills have looked flat the last few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Going to be honest, I am very worried about the game.  The Jets are healthy, are at home, and the Bills have injuries to major players on all levels of their team.  The likelihood the Jets go 0-16 is low, and the Bills have looked flat the last few weeks. 

I’m not worried at all. We either smack the ***** out of them, or my emotional and time investment Over the next ten weeks gets freed up a nice bit.

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills fans will hate it but this is probably going to be a game that won’t erase all the negativity. We have a ton of injuries. 

I agree.

When I look at the Jets right now, I see a team that is finally getting healthy on offense. Winless teams are always more desperate and cannot be counted out, and surely their players read the point spread and all the negative stuff written about them.

We're playing in their house, with an injury depleted roster that is struggling to find itself. The offense has not been the same since John Brown got hurt. The defense may be without its top three corners and its best linebacker.

Anyone counting this as a sure win is, in my estimation, off base. And if the Bills DO win, I don't expect it to be the blowout, no-doubt-about-it, "get right game" that many fans seem to want.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, whatdrought said:

I’m not worried at all. We either smack the ***** out of them, or my emotional and time investment Over the next ten weeks gets freed up a nice bit.

Well lets hope they smack it out of them, because unless you're skier there isnt a whole hell of a lot to do on Sundays in Western NY when its 30 degrees and lower.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I assume it's the Bills you mean?  There are two teams being discussed in this thread.

Yes the Bills... 

quinton Spain liked this tweet from Cody Ford. They just don’t seem like a cohesive group at the moment. 

• Sad 1

I wonder when we will get a Bills team that is truly top 2 or 3 in the conference. How many more years of rebuilding does this regime need exactly? 

I know these things take time but look at the titans. Mcd will be entering his 5th year next season. If he can’t turn this team into a top 3 team in the conference is he really the right guy long term ? 

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO Yolo...since when?.......better yet, for how long??..........

Just a feeling I get watching them play and little stuff like the tweets from Spain, this one from Ford, really uncharacteristic lack of discipline and composure with the late hits out of bounds by Tre and Poyer. These are supposed to be the leaders. They look like a totally different team than we saw in Vegas. A 2 week hangover is a bit much even from Vegas. Something just feels real off to me. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes the Bills... 

quinton Spain liked this tweet from Cody Ford. They just don’t seem like a cohesive group at the moment. 

YIKES.  I hope he means something else than the guards/center "picking sides". 

That would be hella dirty laundry to throw out of the locker room. 

Bad look by Cody Ford if so.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just a feeling I get watching them play and little stuff like the tweets from Spain, this one from Ford, really uncharacteristic lack of discipline and composure with the late hits out of bounds by Tre and Poyer. These are supposed to be the leaders. 

...DEAD ON as usual my friend...something is NOT passing the smell test....why does McD have to take over the D play calling if Frazier is competent?........hell, throw caution to the wind and bring in Wade with LeBeau as a consultant......sorry I hit my head......

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just a feeling I get watching them play and little stuff like the tweets from Spain, this one from Ford, really uncharacteristic lack of discipline and composure with the late hits out of bounds by Tre and Poyer. These are supposed to be the leaders. They look like a totally different team than we saw in Vegas. A 2 week hangover is a bit much even from Vegas. Something just feels real off to me. 

We did see a lack of composure by Josh during the Rams game and he acknowledged it and has got it together since.

Have there been more tweets from Spain other than the deleted "if you knew the reason" thing?