Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The simple fact that people are even the smallest bit worried shows this team is not a good team. Good teams don't make their fans nervous over a game against a team that has no wins.

Gregg Williams still makes me nervous. 

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The simple fact that people are even the smallest bit worried shows this team is not a good team. Good teams don't make their fans nervous over a game against a team that has no wins.

Wait, how fans feel determines if a team is good?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You've got it backward. The worry of some fans reflects on them, not the team. Also, "this is not a good team" reveals your bias and lack of knowledge. We are what our record says we are, 4-2 and on pace to win the AFC East.  

29 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I’m nervous every time Ohio state plays literally anyone. Does that mean they are bad? Or does it mean I’m an invested fan who takes nothing for granted?  Nfl is a week to week, matchup driven league. Games are won and lost on typically a few plays, turnovers and execution. Not on paper. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 7

30 minutes ago, TBBills said:

1984 Cowboys vs Bills. Ask Dallas fans about that game.

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

My only worry is Flacco has burned this same secondary before in the year he was benched in Baltimore. He was mostly bad that year for Balt, and still blazed us. 

Just to be sure, are we comparing Flacco throwing to Mark Andrews, Willie Snead, Crabtree, and John Brown, with a solid offensive line and competent defense and HC to Flacco throwing to Crowder, Hogan, and Perriman with a trash O-Line, suspect defense, and joke of a head coach? 

Flacco torching us is the least of my worries. The Bills offense trying to do to much to prove the last two weeks have been flukes and giving the Jets short fields on turnovers is more of a worry. When it comes down to it, I am confident this will be a get-right game but as a faithful Bills fan, the worst case scenario is always lurking in the back of my head

51 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There really is nothing to worry about.  The Bills will win by at least 10 imo.  People need to relax.

that’s true.  I guess the worry is the fundamental issues will still be there. 

A win should at least help the team’s psyche a little, though.

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Bwhahahahaha

Crowder and Perine are the two to be worried about on the Jets. Crowder burnt us for over 100 week one and Perine should start getting a chance to shine. Perine is an unknown behind a garbage line, but our defensive front 7 is equally garbage. Wouldn’t surprise me if he got 100 yards. Tre should be on Crowder, that will neutralize him most likely. Stop the run, win the game; that simple. 

12 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Crowder and Perine are the two to be worried about on the Jets. Crowder burnt us for over 100 week one and Perine should start getting a chance to shine. Perine is an unknown behind a garbage line, but our defensive front 7 is equally garbage. Wouldn’t surprise me if he got 100 yards. Tre should be on Crowder, that will neutralize him most likely. Stop the run, win the game; that simple. 

Tre won’t be on Crowder. They’re probably going to play straight zone and funnel to Crowder in the slot.

1 hour ago, ytownblofan said:

Just to be sure, are we comparing Flacco throwing to Mark Andrews, Willie Snead, Crabtree, and John Brown, with a solid offensive line and competent defense and HC to Flacco throwing to Crowder, Hogan, and Perriman with a trash O-Line, suspect defense, and joke of a head coach? 

Flacco torching us is the least of my worries. The Bills offense trying to do to much to prove the last two weeks have been flukes and giving the Jets short fields on turnovers is more of a worry. When it comes down to it, I am confident this will be a get-right game but as a faithful Bills fan, the worst case scenario is always lurking in the back of my head

there should be no reason to lose this game

but if they do somehow manage to do it... I think we will all know where we are with this coaching staff and team. 

1 hour ago, ytownblofan said:

Thats very true, plus Flacco has aged and been beat up a lot since then. Those big immobile statue guys like Flacco and Bledsoe really go quick near the end. It just sticks in my mind because I thought Flacco was done for going into that game too.

In general, I agree with most...the Bills are well coached and more talented than these past two games indicate. They are going to be fired up, amped, to sort of gain back their manhood here, and the Jets are just rotting even more, a stinky dud even worse than the team we dominated ( but struggled to put away) in Game 1. 

I see an easy win here overrall.

Edited by RichRiderBills