Point Differential

Mango

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I hope they both stink and the score is something like 13-10  or even 6-3.  I can't stand either team and I am tired of hearing about both of them.

I would love to see BB just put a clinic on against Tua, but the NE offense is so bad that both teams are stuck in single digits.

I would then be ok with another Tua benching and Fitz pulling the game out.  More QB questions is best.

The last thing I look at is seasonal total point differential.  Those early and middle season weeks are over. 

You are your record.   We are 11-3.

We played a challenging schedule.  We clinched the division with 2 games left and still have a shot to seed higher. 

All phases of our game are improving and we are (knock on wood) pretty healthy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

The last thing I look at is seasonal total point differential.  Those early and middle season weeks are over. 

We played a challenging schedule.  We clinched the division with 2 games left and still have a shot to seed higher. 

Cheers 🍻 and spot on. The Bills 11-3 passes the eye test with as challenging schedule as you can create. Suddenly our point differential is better. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

On 10/20/2020 at 12:43 AM, Penfield45 said:

this is the same team that barely beat the bengals and Washington last season. 

fans need to realize we aren’t a very good team 

I will agree this is the worst 11-3 team that has beat 3 definite playoff teams and two possible playoff teams in history. But truly even in October this team was clearly better than last year's team.

58 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Also the Bills have allowed garbage time points in a lot of games because they will trade clock time for points in those situations knowing they will not typically have enough time to win.

• Like (+1) 1