Radio Host said we just gave up the blueprint to beat the Chiefs

Ramza86

3 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Held him?  He had an opportunity to rest his arm since we were a sieve against the run. He would have shredded superstar white and the rest of them if he had to. 

That's the point.  He didn't have to.  He let CEH shred us instead.  He said himself post game he was happy to let the O line and RBs do the work.  

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Keep the Chiefs running and keep their score low. They did everything they wanted and we had the ball with a chance to get a lead in the 4th. 

Also said if we had any run game we probably win that game.

I thought he had a good point.

YES! 

Losing to a team is often the blueprint for how to beat them. Or.............................possibly not. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Keep the Chiefs running and keep their score low. They did everything they wanted and we had the ball with a chance to get a lead in the 4th. 

Also said if we had any run game we probably win that game.

I thought he had a good point.

When did we have the ball with a chance to get the lead in the 4th quarter??? 

Is he counting the kickoff with the Bills down 17-23 ? Or  maybe the overturned fumble call? 

Maybe someone can look this up, but I imagine getting 245 rushing yards and 37 minutes TOP will result in a win 95%+ of the time. And that's the BLUEPRINT to beat the Chiefs? Ok...

30 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

First three plays:

1.  Josh Allen incomplete short left to Cole Beasley.

2.  JA incomplete short left to John Brown.

3.  JA incomplete short left to John Brown.

I don't get the "immediately try to throw a hail mary."

You're right.  It was on the second drive.  Not all on him because it was a trick play. 

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is why I've been mentioning the offense in tonight's loss, not the defense.

If Allen is better than terrible, maybe we win.  We would definitely have had a shot.

We almost had a shot as it is.  

I get what you’re saying, but what is pissing me off is ppl echoing the “we almost” line. 

To quote Herm Edwards, “you play to win the game!”

We need to be honest with ourselves, the defense is atrocious right now. Enough of the conservative bs on both sides of the ball. You don’t pay to “hang around,” you play to win. Look at the Cardinals tonight. They never took their foot off the gas once they went up a couple scores. 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

I think we’d have a slightly better opinion of the defense if this was one-off game against KC.  

The offense, honestly, are the ones who lost this game.  

That being said, the offense has carried us to a 4-2 record and the defense has done nothing but be a highly paid albatross on the season so far.   

In a vacuum... Fine. I’ll be generous.. The defense was a C against KC.  They’ve been an F against everyone not named the Jets.   They were manhandled like rag dolls and vomited all over themselves in clutch moments and this is what people seem to think was their best non-Jets performance of the year?... Probably true.  Probably still embarrassing for so many highly paid players. 

The defense gave up 27 points and 245 yards of rushing. They average giving up 28 for the season. So how is that a C? I give them a D for every game except the Titans where they get an F. Giving up 17 points to an embarrassing tanking Jets team is worthy of a D.