Trouble in Paradise! Diggs sulking on the final drive

FireChans

Honestly, the way he has performed the last 3 weeks has not been great.  The interference act was mint (and legit) and the TD catch was great, BUT he’s dropped at least 5 catchable balls and that’s not what one expects from a guy of his caliber.

16 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Surprised this hasn't been posted about.  A pretty bush league moves of Diggs to just walk back to the line on the last drive. A sign of low football character.

I’m sure you’ll cal WGR in the morning, unable to articulate yourself, stumbling over yourself when asked a question by the host and then come back here tomorrow to say how they are terrible at their job. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve seen him many times this year just going through the motions  / dogging it when he knows the ball isn’t coming his way.

Moss did the same thing. It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Still, yes, not a good look even if the game was essentially over.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Madbillsfan said:

I’m sure you’ll cal WGR in the morning, unable to articulate yourself, stumbling over yourself when asked a question by the host and then come back here tomorrow to say how they are terrible at their job. 

If you listen to WGR, you should donate a brain cell, because three's a crowd.

18 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

And then he went and dapped up all his teammates on the sidelines. 

Stop overreacting to everything. 

This was all class. Hey,  he might of been sulking a little; He had the wherewithal to pull himself out of it and hit up his teammates. He is trying to be part of the solution not the problem. 

28 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Surprised this hasn't been posted about.  A pretty bush league moves of Diggs to just walk back to the line on the last drive. A sign of low football character.

No problem with Diggs other than this. He takes forever to get set. 

That was a terrible look. But good on him for not sulking on the sidelines I suppose. Also, he should have probably caught that deep pass in the end zone early on.

Btw, Justin Jefferson went 9/166 and two TDs yesterday. Just saying..