This game is not all Josh Allen’s fault.

Basically were asking Allen to outscore the other team with no running game and while being besieged by the pass rush.  Josh played like crap but c'mon when is the defense going to step up?  The offense and Allen specifically carried them to the four wins.  We have zero ability to run the football and cannot stop the other team .  Our defense plays scared too tackle and cant make a play.  Best guy on the defense tonight was #61 and they just activated him off PS.  Edmunds has been terrible, White isnt playing at his usual high level.  Oliver is starting to look like a bust at where he was picked.  Epenesa is invisible. Norman is old and slow.  Maybe stop getting process guys and go get some talent.  Get some nasty on the field.  Your rotating a bazillion d ends to keep them fresh and none of them can get pressure/set the edge or not over run contain and allow mahomes to run anytime he wants for first downs.  Is Hughes even trying? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

The defense gave up 245 yards of rushing.

Allen is a problem but is not THE only problem

We couldn't make a damn stop to save our life! Allen did enough to be in a position to win the game. But, the defense was TERRIBLE!! Can't stop any run! Terrible coverage on Kelce! No pass rush! 

• Like (+1) 1

As others have said,  Josh just doesn't have his mojo. He doesn't look like he's having any fun.  Missing easy throws...not being able to grip a wet ball and play well in poor weather.  That's really disappointing.  The Raiders had huge chunk plays vs KC and we couldn't hit on any.  Other have suggested Josh might be playing injured from that Raiders game hit.  Makes me think it's a possibility.

He struggled with some throws early, but then they went to running almost every play.  Good idea if working well , but it wasn't.  Allen really wasn't given enough chances to say it was his fault or not.  The one drive in Q4 when they needed to score fast, he did deliver 5 for 5 was it.

I do think Allen struggles a bit with nerves at the beginning of games, would rahter see them run on first series more and let him settle down some.

9 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

We couldn't make a damn stop to save our life! Allen did enough to be in a position to win the game. But, the defense was TERRIBLE!! Can't stop any run! Terrible coverage on Kelce! No pass rush! 

14/27 for 122?  That's not part of the problem? I believe at half time he completed around 30% of his passes for 40+ yards. 

He was definitely PART of the problem. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Is that a question?  The Bills traded up for a guy who looks more and more like a bust.  You really think they are happy about the way he is playing?  

This defense underperforming isn’t a one man problem.  Please pay attention. It’s not too hard where the break down is happening 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

14/27 for 122?  That's not part of the problem? I believe at half time he completed around 30% of his passes for 40+ yards. 

He did not play well today but he’s far from being part of the problem. We were 4-0 because of him

10 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Also I’ve seen worse stats than that. 

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He did not play well today but he’s far from being part of the problem. We were 4-0 because of him

Also I’ve seen worse stats than that. 

I'll take whatever flavor of kool-aid you're drinking. 

Our record has nothing to do with the game today.  Today he was bad, really bad.  It wasn't all on him because the defense was really bad.  But he was most certainly part of the problem. 

Edited by TwistofFate

Am I the only one that saw the perfect bomb to Brown that was stopped only by a superb play by the cornerback? And then another perfect end zone strike to Diggs that Diggs dropped? He did his job not just competently but spectacularly on those two throws, yet no one has mentioned them here that I've seen--and you know the media won't mention it. He's still the same guy. It's the defense I would worry about. They were embarrassing out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I'll take whatever flavor of kool-aid you're drinking. 

Our record has nothing to do with the game today.  Today he was bad, really bad.  It wasn't all on him because the defense was really bad.  But he was most certainly part of the problem. 

Besides Diggs and Beasley he’s not had much help out there. Can’t rely on the running game because we don’t have one as Singletary and moss  are garbage. Allen is stuck in a similar situation Marino was in Miami, no running game to take some pressure off his shoulders and a mediocre defense and only a couple WR’S to help him out. And yes we were 4-0 because of him, that Rams game was all Allen and Diggs and Beasley. Also the Raiders game was all Allen, and Diggs

4 minutes ago, finn said:

Am I the only one that saw the perfect bomb to Brown that was stopped only by a superb play by the cornerback? And then another perfect end zone strike to Diggs that Diggs dropped? He did his job not just competently but spectacularly on those two throws, yet no one has mentioned them here that I've seen--and you know the media won't mention it. He's still the same guy. It's the defense I would worry about. They were embarrassing out there. 

I seen it. Also seen numerous blatant pass interference calls by the Chiefs when our WRs had them beat, or about to beat them. That moves the chains but doesn’t show up on the stat board. Brown had one pass hit him in the noggin on third down. 

Not every pass has been great the past two games but there have been a number of balls that should of never hit the ground. 

We got no run. Our Defense sucks. And our coaches have no urgency until our backs are pinned against the wall. You seen it last week and again tonight. 

Josh and these WRs are the best chance we have at winning. Teams are figuring that out and it’s gonna get harder, especially against the good teams.