This game is not all Josh Allen’s fault.

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

so the Bills are going to be that team, that beats the teams worse than them and lose to the teams better than them.

So the last 17 years.

Good teams dont give up 300 yards rushing.

Good offenses dont go anemic for 8 quarters at a time. 

Phillips just forced a fumble leading to the AZ TD

Besides one play what else has Philips done to contribute?? And Lawson has been ass in Miami and is all of a sudden injury prone. 

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Anyone who wants to continue to say Edmunds isnt a massive problem is so clouded by wanting to be right about him that they no longer live in reality. 

Used to be that way until this year. He's had plenty of time. Good/great players find ways to be good/great in spite of their team. Kind of like that lone bright spot you can see as someone to build your team around.  No matter what people say, I don't see it. I don't see Tremaine being good in spite of others around him supposedly being a detriment. Milano is good in spite of the team or others around him. 

Edited by delirious
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Allen was terrible in the game today.

Terrible.

That's 4 great games followed by 2 bad ones.  

Which player is he?  Does anyone know?

Sorry if you think the Titans game was a bad one 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I think this was the book on him? Flashes of talent but never going to be consistent enough?

Oh Jesus Christ this board was praising the ***** out of him 4 games in and now we’re ready to throw the towel in because of 2 games?? I’m sorry and I don’t give a ***** if I get flack for this but Bills fans are spoiled and self entitled little brats.

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

They need to stop castrating him and allow him to run against cover 0.   Had he run early in the game and forced them to stop blizting the hell out of him the game is different.  Instead we got a guy who was off kilter trying to play hero ball.

He will bounce back but I give them no shot against blitz heavy teams until he can show he can beat it.  The Pittsburgh game should be a mess.

Allen needs to take care of the ball if he wants to be allowed to help the team by running it.  I think the coaching staff will ease him back into running the ball.  He’ll have to earn it by protecting it and himself in limited opportunities.  If he does, then he’ll get more designed runs. 

Just now, BarleyNY said:

Allen needs to take care of the ball if he wants to be allowed to help the team by running it.  I think the coaching staff will ease him back into running the ball.  He’ll have to earn it by protecting it and himself in limited opportunities.  If he does, then he’ll get more designed runs. 

He’s gonna have to throw and run because he’s not getting zip from either Singletary or Moss. 

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Anyone who wants to continue to say Edmunds isnt a massive problem is so clouded by wanting to be right about him that they no longer live in reality. 

So the bills front office And coaching staff should be privy to your insight. If you are a fan you might even explain yourself to help the team 

Just now, BarleyNY said:

Good and in the mean time they can lose more games.  But at least theyll lose responsibly.  If they want Josh Allen to be Tom Brady they may as well cut him now.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So the bills front office And coaching staff should be privy to your insight. If you are a fan you might even explain yourself to help the team 

Is that a question?  The Bills traded up for a guy who looks more and more like a bust.  You really think they are happy about the way he is playing?  

11 minutes ago, Success said:

I really don't put it on him at all.  He had a few bad throws in there, but everyone does. It is starting to actually bug me when HE has them, and announcers are like "there it is!  That's why people say what they say about Allen," but Mahomes can have 'em with nary a comment.

The reason I still have 100% faith in Allen:  if we got that fumble, or the D got even one stop that last Chiefs drive, I have no doubt we get the go-ahead score.

Speaking of bad Mahomes passes, there were a couple legit picks ( Norman had one) we didn’t get and a couple other high passes that got “ tip drilled” by his receivers. Our D HAS to catch some of those. 
    When the fumble happened at the end I KNEW Allen was going to punch it in. I still believe he would have.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Good and in the mean time they can lose more games.  But at least theyll lose responsibly.  If they want Josh Allen to be Tom Brady they may as well cut him now.

Do you know how fumbling away the ball impacts a team’s chances of winning a game?

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The Cheifs D is not all that good and Allen struggled. It's two games that point to the first 4 as being a bit of a mirrage on the franchise QB front.

Allen played better than Lamar Jackson did against that same Chiefs defense in week 3. In fact, that score was Chiefs 34 Ravens 20. 

Jackson went 15 of 28 for 97 yards, 1 TD. Baltimore ran much better though 21 rushes 158 yards. Buffalo vs Chiefs 23 rushes for 84 yards.

The Bills offensive run game stunk. Lots of drops in the game, John Brown 4 targets 0 catches. The Bills O line was bad, can't run block and pass blocking on third down looked like a jailbreak.

The Bills defense was the worst part of this game by giving up 46 rushes for 245 yards. Time of possession 37:45 Chiefs vs 22:15 Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BarleyNY said:

Do you know how fumbling away the ball impacts a team’s chances of winning a game?

You know he hasnt fumbled in either of their losses this year right?  And the games where his fumbles were so impactful?  Wins.  They drafted Josh Allen so they better get real comfy with using him. 

The Chiefs were blitzing at will in the 1st half.  You have to make them pay for that.  You either hit something deep which he couldnt do because a. He had no time and b. He couldnt hit the broad side of a barn.

Ill take fumbles and wins over a frazzled qb who isnt doing jack.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This game was not on Allen AT ALL, he was the only player who didn’t suck.  He was under pressure the entire game and got zero support, more dropped balls, no running game, again, and the D should go jump in Lake Erie and not come back.

I think Allen's left shoulder injury is a lot worse than the team is saying.  To me it looked like his throwing mechanics, his footwork, throwing stance, and release were are compromised by the need to compensate for the injury.  This will come out at some point but for now he's taking a lot of criticism.