On to the Jets. Screw that. On to the Patriots.

Beast

As a fan I am afforded the option of looking ahead. I'm not at all interested in how the team looks against the Jets because I suspect they will look good in a 14-20 point win.

Then comes the Boogey-Man into Bills Stadium a week later and I am already thinking about that game.

Want to erase the memory of a couple lack-luster performances? Win one against Bill Belichick who owns Sean McDermott. McDermott has a regular season record of 29-25, but is 0-6 against Belichick. Allen is 0-4. The Patriots have made childs play with the Bills for 20 years. 

So, while the Bills won't overlook the Jets, I as a fan can, and I am doing just that.

It's long past time to win a big game. I don't care what the Pats record is in two weekends. It will be the biggest regular season game in the McDermott/Allen tenure.

And they had better win it.

Edited by Beast

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Honestly?  Potentially knocking the Jets out of the Lawrence sweepstakes with a loss might be the best thing for the Bills long-term, if they could somehow overcome the emotional toll it would take.

this board would crash if we lose to the Jets. 

Honestly?  Potentially knocking the Jets out of the Lawrence sweepstakes with a loss might be the best thing for the Bills long-term, if they could somehow overcome the emotional toll it would take.

That's a pretty awful take.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

this board would crash if we lose to the Jets. 

We won't lose but we won't beat them by 50.

The Dolphins shut them out. They had their second best game all season vs us. We may be the most winnable game on their schedule this season.

Yeah?  Just a factual one.  Best QB prospect in over 20 years.  A win ties them with Jax, Atlanta, Houston.  

Houston is NOT going for Lawrence. Neither is Atlanta, I think they still have a couple years left in Ryan. 

It's between Jets, Giants, Jags and (sneaky pick) Vikings. 

In my head, we're already 6-2.

Because if we're not, it means we A) weren't able to gut up after 2 excruciating losses and beat a team we should beat 10 times out of 10, or B) we simply cannot beat the Patriots (that's the worse option).

6-2 or bust.  We must be 6-2, and then none of what happened today or last week matters.