Did Anyone Watch Mahomes Post Game Interview?

Irv

32 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Is their any doubt that FRAZIER is deathly afraid of the lower percentage deep ball that he neglects all the other ways a team can beat you?.....we would be better suited to play the run and short to intermediate field and be prone to getting beat once in awhile deep than gashed all game on long 17 play drives killing your defense and demoralizing your offense

Yes and not to mention all those runs just keep wearing down our defense to the point where they are exhausted by the half! Frazier either cannot or is not allowed to make adjustments in game. He just stares like a deer in the headlights. Its almost Jauron like.

• Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Play straight up and give up a few either way. They must’ve averaged 7+ yards a carry with four backup linemen. The Bills defense is dreadful. Stop trying to find a positive. There isn’t one. 

I picked the Bills Defense for a fantasy team.  I was about to drop them before this game but kept them.  They “should” do better vs the Jets but I may need to dump them if this continues. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

People putting a lot of eggs in the Milano basket.

For a very good reason. The drop off is huge. It’s a weakness we have, and it’s real. It sucks, but it’s very real. 

I expect that to be addressed before next year in some way, with or without him. 

34 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course the Bills played a classic cover 2 and wouldn’t give up deep shots the thing is Andy adjusted and ran it..their online beat the Bills Dline...Bills need to have some kind of running game to control the line a scrimmage since they really don’t have one 

Agreed...

It was not so much about the gameplan as it was the Bills D-Line just getting destroyed at the line of scrimmage...They have no one that can hold up in there...Then when they did get them into decent 3rd Down situations they did basically nothing...No pressure, and allowed Mahomes to escape easily...Same thing Tannehill did to them last game...And the Chiefs Offensive gameplan was similar to what the Pats have done to us when we sold out to defend Brady in the past...The main difference being Mahomes scrambling...

It's really ugly on that side of the ball right now...I see some folks getting excited about an undersized Practice Squad guy making a couple plays and all I can think is how did we get here? That kid should not be on the field because we went out and spent money on the D-Line, drafted Oliver, etc...Vernon Butler was supposed to be the anchor in there with Star out, but he's a blown up 3-4 DE...It's sad really...And McDermott has his work cut out for him with this bunch...There's no physicality at all...Honestly they look like they are on roller-skates out there half the time...😎

43 minutes ago, Billznut said:

No doubt we will meet them again in January. Without different players, the results will be the same. 

No doubt we’ll meet them in January? The way we are playing we won’t be playing in January. 

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

We ran with the Super Bowl Champions until the end.  We can beat these teams.  DON'T PANIC. 

We were never down by less than 2 scores at any point in the second half when we had the ball. We didn’t run with them at all. 

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

That run D is horrible but overall the defensive gameplan worked... if the O had done its part. 

If the run D is only a question of players and not of schemes and coaches, the Bills will be bled all year long

That was a successful Defensive plan??

The Chiefs dictated to the Defense

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That was a successful Defensive plan??

The Chiefs dictated to the Defense

KC is known for its long plays and quick scoring drives. You saw one today, besides the drive with the two DUMB 15 yard penalties?

If that fumble at the end had indeed been a fumble, the Bills could have won the game! Think about it. The run D stunk to high heavens, but if the O had been just a tad better, the Bills could have won. So, yes, good defensive gameplan IMO. Expect that when you realize the DL can't do its job, run blitz, do something! They only did at the end and it worked.

3 hours ago, Irv said:

People a freaking out but,  Mahomes spelled it out clearly.  Bills were protecting deep and gave up the running and middle passing game.  They took what we gave them and won.  The plan didn't work.  They're the Super Bowl Champions and probably could have burned us on long passing plays if we gave them that instead.  Let's win the division and figure out how to beat some of these better teams without firing the whole coaching staff and burning down the stadium.   Milano would have helped.  We'll see Tennessee or KC again.  No doubt.  We'll learn and we'll be ready.   

Milano is LT in his prime?  I must have missed that. 

2 hours ago, wvbillsfan said:

It’s an unpopular opinion but the game plan almost worked. 

They can't hear you over the crackling of torch fire and clanging of pitch forks.  We have seen our D play bad for half a season and get it together in the second half before but somebody's gotta step up.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

2 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

The legend of Milano

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He honestly might be our best Defensive player... I definitely think he's our most important 

The way Tre is playing, probably.  However, those expecting this defense to suddenly do a 180 if and when he ever returns to the field might be setting expectations a tad high.

2 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Not LT but Milano, Star and Tre are the most important pieces of this D.  Star ain't playing this year.  We need Milano and Tre healthy.  Tre changes one side of the field and a healthy Milano makes plays that aren't being made right now.

Say what you want but Milano is a play maker with excellent pass coverage skills.  He makes a big difference in the type of passing game we faced tonight.  Just ask Tom Brady.

31 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

The legend of Milano

The way Tre is playing, probably.  However, those expecting this defense to suddenly do a 180 if and when he ever returns to the field might be setting expectations a tad high.

I think what we expect is to have one less weakness to exploit.  If we have one or two more 3rd down stops or one of those tipped balls is picked then we may have a different outcome.

In 3 games this season he has 1 sack, 2 QB hits and 1int.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

5 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

People putting a lot of eggs in the Milano basket.

Exactly.  Our undersized often injured LB is now the defensive leader. Yikes. We just don't have the personnel to beat KC, Baltimore, Pittsburgh or Tenn. this year. At this point I'd be happy to beat NE once and squeak out the AFCE. 

6 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Yes.  The Titans and Chief did the same thing to us. Only difference is that our OL cannot run block and Josh lacked patience and accuracy to take the short stuff consistently.  

KC DL got much better pressure as well