Did Anyone Watch Mahomes Post Game Interview?

Irv

With a tough schedule, this D, and the lack of a running game (needed in buffalo late season).... They will finish 8-8.  Hope i'm wrong and they can fix it somehow but the D line and LB's are complete garbage.  Every team will run it down our throat.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

We were one 3rd and 14 away from having the ball back with 4 minutes left and needing a td to take the lead which I firmly believe we would’ve done. 

Almost worked. 

If you think the gap between these 2 teams is a single play, you need to watch more carefully.

21 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The plan actually DID work, pretty decently.

You don't often hold the cheifs to under 30. 

You have to score to win vs them. We knew that coming in. And now that we didn't, we blame the D. They dpon't get a free pass, and I want to mostly blame the lack in diversifying the scheme, but there were plays to be made on offense and they weren't.

If the offense had scored like the "2020 normal", it was indeed a sound game plan. Besides his run that was almost a 1st down, Mahomes looked like a star QB to you?  Weird that a game with two such exciting QBs was average in the entertaining factor. 

Run D is horrible, and has been all season. Rin O is very suspect too. What was worrisome is that usually Josh had all day to throw and today he was hurried all the time.

But the offense can play better, and no doubt it will. For some reason, Josh has lost his inner mojo the last two games. I mean his demeanor isn't the same. It seems more mental outlook than anything else. That offense needs to score as the D is getting scorched..

Edited by Jerome007

30 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Is their any doubt that FRAZIER is deathly afraid of the lower percentage deep ball that he neglects all the other ways a team can beat you?.....we would be better suited to play the run and short to intermediate field and be prone to getting beat once in awhile deep than gashed all game on long 17 play drives killing your defense and demoralizing your offense

I hate the way Frazier calls a game. HATE IT!!. He plays safe in the dumbest ways possible. He’s soft when he thinks he’s hard. I see why the Vikings didn’t work out back then. He plays not to lose a game and McDermott always says he plays to win. But our offense and defense I feel especially once we have a lead play not to lose. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So what?  Mahomes only had to attempt 26 passes (21 completed) to beat that D.  They were just running all night, at will.

That run D is horrible but overall the defensive gameplan worked... if the O had done its part. 

If the run D is only a question of players and not of schemes and coaches, the Bills will be bled all year long

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The plan actually DID work, pretty decently.

You don't often hold the cheifs to under 30. 

You have to score to win vs them. We knew that coming in. And now that we didn't, we blame the D. They dpon't get a free pass, and I want to mostly blame the lack in diversifying the scheme, but there were plays to be made on offense and they weren't.

It’s a 60 minute game.   If you hold the opponent to a shade under 30, but they have the ball 2/3rds of the game, is that really “success”? 

All that means is that our offense only has like 6 or 7 drives to score more than 26. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1