Beat the Jets and Pats

Which we should expect to do and we are in the driver seat for the division.  Unless you are the one seed there is no bye this year so just get in the playoffs. We are on pace to tdo that.  If we play the Titans or Chiefs again it would be in the conference semifinals or championship.  I'll sign up for that right now and take our chances in a heart beat.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I’m just going to be real. I will think we can beat the Pats, when we beat the Pats. That game is going to be a ***** hand full. There is no part of me that is going to expect the bills to beat a physical, well coached team. Do it first. Then I will expect it. Until we win in a big spot, I expect the worst. That’s on the Bills. Not me. And people need to stop overlooking the Dolphins 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m just going to be real. I will think we can beat the Pats, when we beat the Pats. That game is going to be a ***** hand full. There is no part of me that is going to expect the bills to beat a physical, well coached team. Do it first. Then I will expect it. Until we win in a big spot, I expect the worst. That’s on the Bills. Not me. And people need to stop overlooking the Dolphins 

Taking the L to the Broncos yesterday sure made feel good about our chances vs them.  Ideally we beat the Jets, Pats lose to Niners next week and we cripple them to following week.  Now there is this matter of the Fish but we have a win vs them and I believe they will fade

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Even if the Bills are better on the field from a roster standpoint, there is a country mile between the coaches in that game unforunately

Just now, Gene1973 said:

I half expect the team to go full Billsy and lose to the Jets. If that happens the Diggs experiment will implode.

If that happens the process/locker room was never what it was preached to be, was it?

9 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Which we should expect to do and we are in the driver seat for the division.  Unless you are the one seed there is no bye this year so just get in the playoffs. We are on pace to tdo that.  If we play the Titans or Chiefs again it would be in the conference semifinals or championship.  I'll sign up for that right now and take our chances in a heart beat.

I'm not sure I would expect a victory over the Pats.  Billy boy can own our Offense at this point.  Our D can't stop the run, or pass.  So, we might have to hope other teams do the dirty work for us and give the Pats enough losses for us to get the division.

7 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Pats are definitely beatable for us this year. They are going to run it down our throats though so we better be ready. 

Lots of times are going to run it down our throats.  Look at the upcoming schedule.

Who stops Cam?

It just figures.  The year when the Pats become a running team, we can't stop the run.

But I agree w/ the basic sentiment.  We're where we want to be right now.  If we can't beat the Pats, we don't deserve the division.  After 20 years, I want to earn it by knocking the king off the hill - not get it w/ some technicality.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Jets no problem.. Not sure they’ll beat the patriots though.  Pats will pound Cam and their running backs down our weak defenses throat. 

Not so sure.  We can play 8 in the box and shut down the run and have to worry about Mahommes throwing to very fast receivers.  

The Pats* are not as good as KC.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1