Biggest reason we lost today.

13 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Ok but KC was 9/14 on 3rd down which is a ridiculously high percentage.  If the Bills made a few stops, this could be a different game.  Same with Tennessee 

It's easy to convert 3rd downs when averaging 6-7 yards per rush attempt. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

He's Mitch Trubisky

Allen is not Trubisky not even close lol. Allen is a great QB and the best one we’ve had in a very long time. Kelly wasn’t much to write home about he was carried by a very talented team both offensively and defensively. 

10 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

This is the 2008 Buffalo Bills my friends. Start off strong with some fluky wins, come back to earth because you have drafted awful players and end up 6-10

This is not an overreaction lol. Good god nothing will please the fan base here. 

11 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

We lost because we lost in the trenches. Simple as that. Allen had a clean pocket maybe 2 times all game and was our leading rusher with 40 yards. We have zero running game and that starts with the O Line

You have to win the line of scrimmage. We got abused there. I don’t know if it’s talent, scheme or coaching (or all of the above) but it needs to be fixed on BOTH sides of the ball. 

Football games are won along the LOS. 

22 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

This is the 2008 Buffalo Bills my friends. Start off strong with some fluky wins, come back to earth because you have drafted awful players and end up 6-10

I'll save this to the "overly pessimistic bills fan" file

2 hours ago, chef4131 said:

Is Josh the QB of weeks 1-4 or is he the QB of weeks 5&6 

that’s the question.  Josh plays small in big games, not that he had any help from the RB’s or OL.  

30 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

We lost because we lost in the trenches. Simple as that. Allen had a clean pocket maybe 2 times all game and was our leading rusher with 40 yards. We have zero running game and that starts with the O Line

no nastyness in either line.   our most “nasty” player is Allen.  

Edited by RyanC883

1 hour ago, Allen2Moulds said:

I don't think he's Trubisky, but I am certainly concerned. The Tenn game was more about the def, Josh had a bad pass at the end, but overall had an at least solid game.

Today was horrendous, and he looked like the scared guy from the 1st half of 2019. He's young and hopefully grows from this, but Frazier and McDermott are running out of excuses. Also questioning Beane. Besides Allen, who we are now a little concerned about, what impact player has he drafted?

I was watching SF last night and they are loaded with young talent on both sides of the ball. I don't see that on the Bills. Most of the key pieces were FA signings. The entire offense except for Allen. Tre Day and Milano were drafted before Beane got here. Poyer and Hyde were FA signings. Where. Is Hyde by the way, he's been invisible thus far.

Hyde has been Hyding. 

• Haha (+1) 1

We are one dimensional on offense and the last two weeks two of the best teams in the NFL (combined record of 10 - 1) were able to exploit it.  The Bills RB's & TE's are bottom 5 in the NFL.  They don't scare anyone.  The Titans & Chiefs, with an assist from the weather tonight, took away Allen & the WR's bread & butter.  Our RB's and TE's couldn't make up the difference.  All it takes is a 25 yard run by a RB to bring a safety back to the LOC.

The lack of production by our RB's & TE's when facing the kind of defense the Chiefs and Titans played is a real problem. 

In contrast we successfully took away Mahomes WR's for most of the night and they responded by running the ball down our throats for 250 yards and a TD and then hitting their TE off play action for 2 more TD's.

It's imperative that Knox get healthy and step up and be the play making TE he's shown flashes of being. If he can't Allen and the offense are going to continue to struggle against the better defenses & coaching staffs.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

No faith in your team. ***** weak ass game plan. 

That ***** at the end of the 3rd quarter was infuriating. Give me a break with that "let's see if they jump but not really because the quarter is ending" down 10 and needing to be aggressive. 

I dont get it. What do you have to lose? 

I expected this game to be frustrating........once it was clear that they were playing not to lose........which is not the kind of football I care to watch........ I was certain that they wouldn't break form until the end of the game.

And they didn't.

And had the Chiefs done the incredible and actually fumbled and lost it.....then the Bills probably would have taken a late lead and this board would be talking about how close they came to beating the Chiefs if Mahomes hadn't made some great play on the final drive of the game.

I got in a full 1:26 episode of Fargo(minus commercials) between the breaks in play so at least I was THAT entertained.:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chef4131 said:

Is Josh the QB of weeks 1-4 or is he the QB of weeks 5&6 

He's somewhere in the middle. These last 2 games do not reflect his abilities but I think the first 4 games were somewhat his ceiling. He's probably going to be a 95-100 qbr kind of guy. But there's no way he's ever going to sustain a 122qbr and 71% over a full season. 

49 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He's somewhere in the middle. These last 2 games do not reflect his abilities but I think the first 4 games were somewhat his ceiling. He's probably going to be a 95-100 qbr kind of guy. But there's no way he's ever going to sustain a 122qbr and 71% over a full season. 

Fun fact, Allen had a higher QBR this game than Mahomes