People need to check themselves

Watkins90

25 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Its the players not having heart and playing poorly more then anything. Firing Frazier won't solve that.

I beg to differ......you are getting beat all game on runs and short to intermediate of the field...cbs giving 10 yard cushions all game and safetys 25 yards deep on the snap...no qb spy,no stacked boxes,no bringing the safetys up to help in run support and short to intermediate passes in the middle?.....mahomes said it in his post game...Bills played the deep ball all game and we took what they gave us....how does stopping lower percentage big play have our coordinator selling out every other way a team can beat you....and how come there was again NO adjustments until the last chiefs few drives?.....come on Its a coaching issue more so than a players problem....your coach should put the platers in the best scheme to win given what the opponent is doing

Edited by Billever76

The millennial whining on this board is unbecoming of Bills fans. We held the Sb champs and best Qb of this era to under 30 and within 9. 

I was a season ticket holder for the 6 to 3 hockey game versus the Cleveland Browns under Jauron. The Decade of fail would have had you crying in your diapers.

We've had two playoff years under McDermott and you want to fire everyone? 

Shame on you! You can turn in your man cards on the way out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Billever76 said:

I beg to differ......you are getting beat all game on runs and short to intermediate of the field...cbs giving 10 yard cushions all game and safetys 25 yards deep on the snap...no stacked boxes,no bringing the safetys up to help in run support amd short to intermediate passes in the middle?.....mahomes said it in his post game...Bills played the deep ball all game and we took what they gave us....how does stopping lower percentage big play have our coordinator selling out every other way a team can beat you....and how come there was again NO adjustments until the last chiefs few drives?.....come on Its a coaching issue more so than a players problem....your coach should put the platers in the best scheme to win given what the opponent is doing

This is all happening because players are being beat and out executed and making mental mistakes. 

When I see guys giving up on plays, not getting back to the line, half ass tackling, that is on the players.

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

This is all happening because players are being beat and out executed and making mental mistakes. 

When I see guys giving up on plays, not getting back to the line, half ass tackling, that is on the players.

The players have checked out of the conservative frazier defense....Frazier has lost the locker room imo....when white and poyer both have late game frustrating undisciplined play...that tells me all i need to know

2 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

The players have checked out of the conservative frazier defense....Frazier has lost the locker room imo....when white and poyer both have late game frustrating undisciplined play...that tells me all i need to know

I dont agree at all, but as far as coaching I'd sure as hell like to see someone chewing asses out and getting after people in some of these games.

50 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

McDermott will never be more than a mediocre coach, he is already severly outclassed by the likes of Vrabel and many other first time young HC's.

Lol....a 4th year head coach is incapable of improving.

theres some bad takes on game day losses but this is the worst I’ve seen so far.  

29 minutes ago, McBean said:

Ok, I’ll check myself. Lets do some checking shall we?

1. Never beat the Pats

2. Hasn’t won a playoff game 

3. punted in OT against colts to play for tie

4. Conservative as hell and a terrible in game coach 

5. defensive guru yet defense is the worst it’s been despite significant capital devoted to that side of ball.

6. NOT ONE SIGNATURE WIN IN 4 YEARS

7. Opposing teams have rushed for over 200+ yards 3 times on him 

Lets build a statue of the guy!

Bills lose a game.  Go crazy and overreact.  Go away

8 minutes ago, stuvian said:

The millennial whining on this board is unbecoming of Bills fans. We held the Sb champs and best Qb of this era to under 30 and within 9. 

I was a season ticket holder for the 6 to 3 hockey game versus the Cleveland Browns under Jauron. The Decade of fail would have had you crying in your diapers.

We've had two playoff years under McDermott and you want to fire everyone? 

Shame on you! You can turn in your man cards on the way out.

Millennials like me are in our 30s and this team has been ***** almost the whole time. We used to have the Sabres to fall back on, but that's not happening. Nobody was in diapers for Dick Jauron, you've got the wrong generation. Stop trying to act hard on a message board. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

I dont agree at all, but as far as coaching I'd sure as hell like to see someone chewing asses out and getting after people in some of these games.

Frazier is a weak link...houston game last year sealed who he is to me.....the cover 2 will alwats be exposed by good teams....sure we may whomp on average to bad teams but this defense will never win against playoff caliber teams period....cover 2 is a college level defense...it should not be our base defense...the holes in the zone are too simple to beat for good teams with good olines...and having our safetys in deeper set than even a traditional cover 2 will have us torched in the short and intermediate yards....its a glorified prevent defense and is 🗑

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Millennials like me are in our 30s and this team has been ***** almost the whole time. We used to have the Sabres to fall back on, but that's not happening. Nobody was in diapers for Dick Jauron, you've got the wrong generation. Stop trying to act hard on a message board. 

Doggone, this is the typical Millennial reaction...wah im in my early 30s...i know so much and I deserve respect ...wah...yes...some Millennials are 35 or so now....in fact,  you guys are the worst. 

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Doggone, this is the typical Millennial reaction...wah im in my early 30s...i know so much and I deserve respect ...wah...yes...some Millennials are 35 or so now....in fact,  you guys are the worst. 

The range is somewhere between 28-40. Please go yell at a cloud, nobody was young for Dick Jauron. It's been bad for 20+ years and you guys want to talk about the glory days. Nobody is crying about respect, just a bunch of old buffalo guys trying to act tough like a shirtless judge. 

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

I’m getting Marvin Lewis and Bengals vibes

Beat the bad teams, lose against the good ones.

Pull a win out of your ass. Finish around .500 yearly. 

Take advantage of weak schedules.

Career .500 coach.

IF McDermott is Lewis, move on sooner rather than later.

6 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

GO watch tapes of Jim Kelly to make yourself feel better.

I haven't seen a good football team for more than 2/3 of my entire life.

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lol....a 4th year head coach is incapable of improving.

theres some bad takes on game day losses but this is the worst I’ve seen so far.  

Bills lose a game.  Go crazy and overreact.  Go away

Hes not entirely wrong.

McD for the culture guy he is great at he is equally as bad at coaching football games.

2 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Beat the bad teams, lose against the good ones.

Pull a win out of your ass. Finish around .500 yearly. 

Take advantage of weak schedules.

Career .500 coach.

IF McDermott is Lewis, move on sooner rather than later.

GO watch tapes of Jim Kelly to make yourself feel better.

I haven't seen a good football team for more than 2/3 of my entire life.

Yes, but right now you are slinging nonsense.

6 games in...The bills have beat two 2 loss teams and a 3-3 team. 

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

McDermott will never be more than a mediocre coach, he is already severly outclassed by the likes of Vrabel and many other first time young HC's.

I’m sorry would you rather we have The Rex and Lynn combo again?? Or how about Saint Moron or Chain Gailey or Dick Jaron or better yet Greg Williams???? I understand being upset but your as blind as a bat if you can’t see how much McD turned this organization around in such a short amount of time.

Just now, CountDorkula said:

Compare him to the rest of the league now not the Bills ineptitude of the last 20 years.

He’s still a great coach and I believe in him as do the players. Right now we could have Anthony Lynn or Adam Gase, Doug Marrone, Bill O’Brien, Dan Quinn, etc. He wouldn’t have gotten an extension if he wasn’t doing his job well. The only coach we have had to get us to the playoffs twice and helped break our 18 year playoff drought

Oliver is playing with a leg still likely not 100%, heard this was the first game without a knee brace.

Doubt Edmunds shoulder is OK.  Won't be surprised if a couple weeks after the season ends, you hear he's having surgery one it.  Likely one of these injuries that playing on it won't make it worse, but basically he's playing with one arm.

Milano missed three complete games and didn't finish two others, played a total of a little over two whole games.

Norman and Wallace have both been active and healthy for about ten minutes this year.

H Phillips is about one full year beyond ACL injury

By my account we've lost 5 games by starters on defense and 4 on offense.  Did we lose nine games of starters to injury all of last season total?

Many teams have lost players to injury,  or even didn't bring back many starters from last season, where as we did, think it was 18 starters total.   So why in particular on the defensive side are we playing so bad, injuries and don't think this team has much depth there to overcome.

In the past Beane has been given great credit for finding gems like a Jordan Phillips, this year excluding Williams the tackle, Beane's luck may have run out in that regard.

• Like (+1) 1