Bills are the 5th best team in the AFC

LabattBlue

6 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

OMG. Stop. They will make the playoffs and will win at least one playoff game. You guys need to step away from the keyboard, get a good nights sleep, everything will look a little better tomorrow.

I hope you are right. I wish I had that optimism. I just need to see this team beat a good team before I expect it. I’m in no position to expect a playoff win. I think that’s absolutely absurd to be honest. Hope I’m wrong. Better get it going here. If you think The coach of the Patriots isn’t going to figure out how to exploit the same weakness the chiefs did tonight....you are crazy.

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

7 teams make the playoffs this year. I still think we're better than a New England team that lost yesterday to a team that didn't score a TD.

I’m aware of the playoff format. We better get that run defense fixed before the Pats game because they will eat us up. I’m sure our offense will have all it wants against the Pats D. If we can stop the run, we are guna get smashed.

4 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

Haven’t seen much to lead me to believe they’re any better than the Colts, Browns or Dolphins or Pats. Just a team almost devoid of playmakers. 

Hmm didn't we beat the Dolphins just a few weeks ago, I guess that win doesn't matter now because they beat the jets and we lost to the chiefs.

4th year of the HC and four drafts later. With his hand-picked GM. The same DC and third year of this OC and QB. And people brag about Buffalo being no worse than 5th in the conference.  Not encouraging, unless you’re a results optional type fan who can’t have expectations for fear they won’t be realized. 

McD leaves a lot to be desired in big games. 

Just now, BillsVet said:

4th year of the HC and four drafts later. With his hand-picked GM. The same DC and third year of this OC and QB. And people brag about Buffalo being no worse than 5th in the conference.  Not encouraging, unless you’re a results optional type fan who can’t have expectations for fear they won’t be realized. 

McD leaves a lot to be desired in big games. 

He does

look what Vrabel is doing in Tenn. They don't have many all stars on that team yet they play tough and he can outcoach almost anyone. 

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Oh give me a break.

That was a spanking even if the box score doesn't say so. 

The Bills were within six and almost forced a fumble 30 yards from the end zone. They then failed to make a stop with 3.5 minutes to go. That is not the same as losing 42-16. Not even close. 

I agree totally on us being soft, no fire or passion on the defensive side of the ball. We need to get angry and play pissed off. But look at our d coorordinator he doesn't exactly instill toughness into the players. He is a nice guy and all but for Pete sakes get into it man lol.

24 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I hope you are right. I wish I had that optimism. I just need to see this team beat a good team before I expect it. I’m in no position to expect a playoff win. I think that’s absolutely absurd to be honest. Hope I’m wrong. Better get it going here. If you think The coach of the Patriots isn’t going to figure out how to exploit the same weakness the chiefs did tonight....you are crazy.

I’m aware of the playoff format. We better get that run defense fixed before the Pats game because they will eat us up. I’m sure our offense will have all it wants against the Pats D. If we can stop the run, we are guna get smashed.

The raiders are good. The rams are good. Even the dolphins are pretty good now. The jets are horrible.

33 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

We seem to be getting worse on weekly basis these days but the good news is we have the Jets next.

We played the two teams that were in the AFC championship game. They didn't play and lose to the jets and washington. Keep things in perspective. 

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Bills have been beat by #1 and #2 ranked teams in the entire NFL. 

The freaking out here is ridiculous. 

46 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Um, they still have seattle and pitt.

Yep and still have to prove they can beat NE. Truly only the Jets game looks like a lay up.

The Bills are going to need to improve.  if they can win their division games they’ll be OK for a playoff spot.   The good thing is the tough schedule should condition them to be ready for playoff level competition this year.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

End the season now and we have a home wild card game.  The two toughest games of our season are over.  Let's take a deep breath and flip out over our swiss cheese defense.

Two toughest? Seattle and Pittsburgh are still to be played. Two games against Belichick and another against an improving and better coached Dolphins team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

End the season now and we have a home wild card game.  The two toughest games of our season are over.  Let's take a deep breath and flip out over our swiss cheese defense.

NE, NE, Pitt, Zona, Seattle = 5 really tough games.  Belichick has stolen McD’s lunch money every year.  

Edited by Weatherman