Zimmer needs to replace Oliver in starting lineup

bills6969

Oliver is making me actually wish we had Quinnen Williams.  

Edmunds is useless.  Milano can’t stay healthy.  

Hyde/Poyer have apparently aged 20 years. 

Every CB not named White is a mess, and even White isn’t exactly lockdown.  

A 2nd round pass rusher should not be having zero impact on the season six weeks in.  

Murphy, Hughes, Addison won’t seem to be missed if we move on from them this offseason.  

The interior of this DL are made up of toddlers. 

The DC is a joke.  

Other than that... good stuff!

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Addison and Jefferson have flashed a few times, but mostly they just get handled pretty easily.  Guess Phillips made a bigger impact last year than I thought.

Star looked better because of Shaq and Jordan. Oliver looked better because of Shaq & Jordan. Edmunds looked better because of Shaq & Jordan. See a pattern here. Beane blew this.....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Star looked better because of Shaq and Jordan. Oliver looked better because of Shaq & Jordan. Edmunds looked better because of Shaq & Jordan. See a pattern here. Beane blew this.....

Oh I get it.  This combo just ain't workin'  and it's getting pretty embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think Jordan didn't fit the teams mentality - - don't show off during a game!  Sadly, we're left with Trent, Harrison Phillips and Hughes.

20 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

But how many pressures did Hughes have????? 

are we still treating that as a thing? 

Hughes non-existent all year so far. Oliver is brutal, and the rest of the D line is below average. Linebacker corps is equally as bad. Over pursue, poor angles bad tackling, dont fill gaps. On the other hand, everyone is getting to the second life due to the rag tag DL.

Letting Jordan Phillips leave was a huge mistake and not re signing Shaq was another.

Edited by billsfan_34

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Hughes non-existent all year so far. Oliver is brutal, and the rest of the D line is below average. Linebacker corps is equally as bad. Over pursue, poor angled, bad tackling, dont fill gaps. On the other hand, everyone is getting to the second life due to the rag tag DL.

Letting Jordan Phillips leave was a huge mistake and not re signing Shaq was another.

2nd week in a row Hughes played a 2nd string tackle filling in and hasn’t gotten home. 

• Like (+1) 1