Aikman and Buck are insufferable

pennstate10

1 minute ago, pennstate10 said:

Both are pompous. 

And were really biased. 

I for one one hope that Allen makes them eat their words on how he can't become a more accurate passer. 

He had a great opportunity to do it today.

How'd that work out?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I swear, people get SO sensitive about such trivial things. 

They weren't biased, nor were they saying Allen was a bad player. They brought up the questions surrounding his accuracy throughout his entire life, then he continued his poor play of last week into this week. 

Were they supposed to just ignore it? Stay quiet on all the open passes that were overthrown? See his 9/21 for 66 yards passing middle of the 4th & not talk about him not making passes? 

It's like people are so used to only following the news that repeats their own opinions, follow sites & outlets that echo what they already believe, and now expect sports commentary to reflect that too. I also want to hear great things about Allen, and guess what? That's 99% of what we were hearing for the first 4 games! 

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t normally complain about the announcers but the FOX 4:00 I’m always dreading. It’s always Dallas and Troy and the middle aged twink. This year has been either Dallas or Brady at 4.
Old jocks who chuckle at their own horrible jokes like aikman drive me nuts.

1 minute ago, Back the Blue said:

They’re the least of the Bills problems.  Who cares about the announcing crew. 

Misdirected anger at its finest. 

No misdirected anger. 

Bothe can be true. 

The Bills can play poorly AND the announcers can be pompous fools who offer no insight. 

This is isn't really a difficult concept. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Evidently there is a gag order on NFL broadcasters on Titans.  Two sets of broadcasters stated they had one practice before Titans (there were 2 as required by NFLPA) and none mentioned the players were practicing outside facility against rules.

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

I swear, people get SO sensitive about such trivial things. 

They acted like Big Dinguses so no surprise you defended them.