What a gutless gameplan vs the Chiefs

Simon

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

If that.  I honestly thought after week 4 we were rolling, but after the last 2 weeks and looking back at weeks 1-4 there are some serious holes all over this team (coaching definitely included).  Pretty depressing.  

Holes have always been there and they were expressed but shoved under the bed because we were winning. 

• Like (+1) 1

We need to clone Justin Zimmer and get his cells into a Borg maturation chamber ASAP.  He was the only positive on D tonight.  On offense, we are tied to Josh Allen, for better or worse.  Our OL can't run block, and we gave up on the run early against the 99th ranked run defense in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

I’m SO tired of such “bills” scenarios. Every single QB that gets paid by an NFL team would have had more than 66 yards passing before thst final TD Drive. For the record. I absolutely love Allen. I’m just so tired of this sh*t on National Tv. SIXTY SIX yards midway through the 4th. It’s 2020.. clean it the F up 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's see. We successfully took the ball out of the hands of the best player in the league daring them to run (and they did, and it sucked). As a result, we held them to 13 points at the half and only 26 for the game. 

When our QB came out playing like crap, we adjusted and started using a bunch of runs and read options which got us back in the game. We just got outclassed and beat at our own game, that's it. Our front 6 aren't good enough.

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 2

I didn't mind this defensive game plan against the chiefs and only the chiefs

But the offense has to be aggressive no excuse not to be. The plan should have been no big plays by tye chiefs and the bills to hit a few not try to play 17-14

I would have liked to see them go for on fourth a few more times. Especially after kc showed they could run with ease. Worst case you give them a short field and they score quicker than 10 minute drives

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Looking forward to McD in his post-game presser talking about how it's hard to win in the NFL, and we beat ourselves, and we just have to get back to fundamentals.

Well he better come up with a new scheme because his prevent scheme only prevents us from losing at a slower pace!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

I wasn't expecting to win that game, but Allen regressing like this makes me so sad. I had talked myself into it being real. 

Same here...it took me a long time to become a believer in him because I was such a big skeptic...the last 2 games are causing me to lose the faith that I had built in him...

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I’m pretty sure Frazier, in his genius, watched the Raiders gameplan, and decided to do the exact opposite.  

My favorite was the concept of never using a spy on Mahomes.  That worked out wonderful.  

He’s so bad. I gave him such high praise after last year but it seems like he is absolutely clueless this year 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Horrid front 7 and poor running game....

don’t believe  it’s fixable this year

You're right!  The front seven with 4 F/A pick-ups is NOT fixable.  They just don't have the talent.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m pretty sure Frazier, in his genius, watched the Raiders gameplan, and decided to do the exact opposite.  

My favorite was the concept of never using a spy on Mahomes.  That worked out wonderful.  

Actually , he and McDermott drew up a very similar design.

Unfortunately for them, we're not the freaking Raiders.

We are still in the driver's seat for the division.  The Pats look pretty horrid.  I watched their game yesterday and they are nothing to fear.  Not to say they won't kick the snot out of us head-to-head, but they are going to bank a lot of losses this year regardless.  Crazy as it sounds, the Dolphins are back in play for the division and look like the best of the bunch at the moment. 

Frazier/McD are coaching as if we have an elite front four.  We don't.  We need to bring pressure like the Chiefs did the entire first half.  It's got to be frustrating for the defense, since the coaching is doing them no favors.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 2