What a gutless gameplan vs the Chiefs

Simon

The Bills coaching staff is afraid of their own shadows.

They need to embrace the strengths and weaknesses of this roster and install schemes and call games accordingly.

This is not a grind it out and limit possessions kind of football team.

Attacking on both sides of the ball, even recklessly if necessary, plays to this team's strengths and tiptoeing around the field on both offense and defense plays to its weaknesses.

They're not going to win a super bowl with this Front 7, but this roster can play with anybody if you give just them the chance to do so.

Just unleash the galdanged hounds on both sides of the ball and see who can deal with it.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

They keep trying to play coverage but when they start stopping teams its because they bring pressure.

They need to change their philosophy or it's going keep being an issue.

On offense they played not to lose again. It was a BS gameplan.

It was a Dick Jauron gameplan.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Let’s be honest. This team is going nowhere past the wild card round again. 

If that.  I honestly thought after week 4 we were rolling, but after the last 2 weeks and looking back at weeks 1-4 there are some serious holes all over this team (coaching definitely included).  Pretty depressing.  

• Like (+1) 1

Wow I never thought I’d say this but McDermott was thoroughly out coached. Allen is taking on the image of his coach. In his first bad weather game Allen looked uncomfortable, inaccurate & unwilling to hang in the pocket and throw darts.  

How come everyone else's Defense plays mean and physical. While our D plays timid, no fire, no energy. 

Everyone else gets big lineman, Bills go with the small approach. KC line had some meatballs. You're not gonna win in the trenches with small tackles.

• Like (+1) 2