Week 6 Postgame Thread KC at Bills

Just now, Mango said:

No he didn’t. He played well when the Chiefs went up by 13 and he took some under with stuff. With 9 minutes left Allen was 9/21 and 66 yards. 

He was garbage.  I’ll give him the injury excuse, I think his left shoulder injury is preventing him from driving through his throws.  But he has been a horrible QB two games in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Ehh, he had 1 good drive. Look at his stat line, it’s horrible 

he needs a massive bounce back game next week or we are in big trouble 

Bills only had the ball 4 times in the 2nd half. 

1st ended with a Cole Beasley drop. 2nd ended with Moss getting stone walled on 3rd and 1, 3rd was the TD, 4th was the INT at the end of the game. That's really not on Allen. When they gave him the opportunity to sling it in the 2nd, he showed well. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

That game felt more like 56-0

The completely dominated us from start to finish. Holding them to 27 is hardly a moral victory. Josh/Daboll look lost these last 2 games. The new defensive players Beane acquired are terrible. No spy for Mahomes, brilliant? And now teams know they can run 200+ at will on use.

Beane who everyone worships has made some suspect moves. Could have drafted Jefferson, Claypool, McLaurin at wideout instead of giving up draft capital for Diggs, who will become a diva if things aren’t perfect. Gave up draft capital for Edmunds who is talented but has no instinct and is played at the wrong Position. Let 2 young improving pass rushers walk and signed older, declining guys. I don’t think they make the playoffs. If somehow they do they’re an also ran. 

This was really ugly. I still cannot fully wrap my head around how our defence went from very good to horrific in less than a season. I half think if those first few passes in the game connected for Allen, this would've been a different game. 

To me, this is sort of a reversal of last year. Last year, our offence stunk in games and our defence had to bail us out. This year, our defence stinks and our offence has to bail them out. I feel this year will be a repeat of last year, with the exception that we'll win the AFC East by virtue of the Pats, Fish and Jets being trash

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

1st ended with a Cole Beasley drop. 2nd ended with Moss getting stone walled on 3rd and 1, 3rd was the TD, 4th was the INT at the end of the game. That's really not on Allen. When they gave him the opportunity to sling it in the 2nd, he showed well. 

The punts in the third quarter really killed the Bills chances. Even 3 points on one of those possessions keeps the Bills in the game more. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I actually didn’t hate the game plan. We had tons of opportunities to win that game. We gave up almost every single third down. That’s the difference for me anyways. Couple stops on third down and it’s a totally different ball game 

Bills D played 6-7 in the Box. They wanted the Chiefs running, to avoid the big play. They hoped to get 3rd and long stops. The last part is where the D failed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

The moss call was bad, I would pass there... ur going for it anyway

Let’s face it we got dominated on both sides of the ball in the trenches....we got run over on defense and on offense every first down we either ran for 2-3 yards or Josh was running for his life.

Josh didn’t have a clean pocket all game.... just an all around a-whopping.... if this is how we are going to play on prime time we will be 0 for December ...   we better put up 45 on the Jets is all I can say. 

Edited by Locomark

I know people aren’t going to agree but I actually didn’t hate the defensive gameplan. The Chiefs are going to Chief... let them run all over you. You are literally taking the ball out of the Super Bowl MVPs hands. 

It was nearly 13-13 at the half. 

Now the offense, I’m not really sure what their plan was. And Josh was bad Josh.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1