Bills inactives for Chiefs game

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I honestly do not get why Yeldon never sees the field under this regime. When he does he seems to find a way to be somewhat productive. Moss and Singletary are underwhelming so far this year. Especially after last week where DS could barely get anything going against the worst run D (YPC) in the league. There were entire drives where he sat on the bench and Yeldon carried the load. 

I also have not been as high on Singletary as a lot of this board. Great piece to have in the cupboard, but he needs another quality RB to take the pounding in order to be productive.

I think they want to play Moss and doesn't Taiwan play special teams?

7 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Yeldon has the best night of anyone on the team last week.  We actually looked competent in short yardage. 

Unfortunately for Yeldon, he doesn’t contribute on special teams, which is something this staff expects out of its RB3.

42 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Milano from full practice to out. Just unbelievable. Truly devastating.

Yeah, I don't get it at all. He is a weapon.

Why? Did it not occur to you that something might have happened in practice that made them feel he wasn't ready? Had a setback?

27 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Milano missed 4 games in his first three years, 3 of those were for a broken fibula at the end of the 2018 season, which can hardly be called injury prone.  He has had some bad luck with this pectoral injury.  He is likely back next week.  It will be interesting to see what happens contract wise, but their chances of replacing his production are pretty poor.  

Agree 100%.....lots of armchair GMs on this board calling for his head based upon his "lack of availability".....over and over ad nauseum

33 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have a similar feeling for this game that I had for the Titans...

I was nervous about the Titans game bc i felt like the Titans were playing with house money.  I think the Bills are going to make it a game this week but i dont know that theyll get the win.  The D is just so bad right now.

Edited by DallasMac

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What is up with Harrison? Sorry I have had a really busy week since the Titans game I haven't even had time to listen to Sal's H&J spots which is how I usually keep up to date on injuries. 

Spain continuing to be down and Winters up bemuses me. I can't help feel there is something we don't know about going on there. 

And I have never been his biggest fan but I think Yeldon is unfortunate. He is the fastest of our three running backs to the hole. So while he does have a tendency not to follow his blocks at least he hits it quickly. By the time old concrete boots Moss is up to full speed the linebackers have filled. 

Yeah that one surprises me too, seemed like much of stopping the Raiders in the 2nd half was due to switching him over to other DT slot and he did well.

47 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Milano is easily one of my favorite players on the team.  But at this point the only way they resign him is if he takes less than 9 million a year.   He misses way too much time to get a salary that is representative of his actual play.

I agree. With each game he misses, the likelyhood of a robust long contract diminishes.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, zevo said:

Kelce is going to have a field day

they're all gonna have a field day.  Hope the offense can put up 40+.  This will be fun to watch bc no way playing  ball control will work the whole game. .   Will be a track meet by mid 2Q.   They will need it.   Time for Josh to out-Mahomes  Mahomes

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah that one surprises me too, seemed like much of stopping the Raiders in the 2nd half was due to switching him over to other DT slot and he did well.

The first 3 games I thought he was horrible and not in a good way. I think his last two were better performances. Does surprise me a tad that.

35 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Milano missed 4 games in his first three years, 3 of those were for a broken fibula at the end of the 2018 season, which can hardly be called injury prone.  He has had some bad luck with this pectoral injury.  He is likely back next week.  It will be interesting to see what happens contract wise, but their chances of replacing his production are pretty poor.  

He's now missed six games out of the 54 games he could have played in.   I'd say it's pretty injury prone to miss 11% of your expected starts.  If you or I showed up for work 89% of the time would we get a raise? 

He is a fantastic player.  Like I said, one of my favorites on the team.  But if I am the Bills (and not some bum on a message board) I look at what he would expect to get on the open market and make sure I offer 89% of that.     Based on play alone he is probably a 11-13 Million dollar a year guy.  If the Bills are smart they wont offer more than 9.5-10 Million a year.   Just my two cents.   Great player, but his injuries are not insignificant to the team.

43 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Yeldon showed more juice last week than any Bills RB this year. I know it’s not a huge deal but I am surprised he isn’t active. 

He's not exactly rewarded, is he?

No doubt in my mind that Singletarry is #1. But Yeldon has been way better than Moss (and even than Frank Gore last year)

Yeah the mob is pleased with Murphy getting benched but I find it hard to think he couldnt have been useful for 20-30% of snaps instead of zero!

Milano will be missed for sure, ouch. Is he really injury prone or has just been unlucky? Hard to tell, come on now.

Edited by Jerome007