Bills inactives for Chiefs game

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea I dont get it. The coaching staff hates him but when he does play he seems to have at least some speed that is missing from the rest of this RB corps.

And bummer on Milano and Spain. Winters is terrible. Need Spain back ASAP. 

Whats also crazy about Yeldon is he makes I think more than the rest of RB's on the roster combined

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Milano is easily one of my favorite players on the team.  But at this point the only way they resign him is if he takes less than 9 million a year.   He misses way too much time to get a salary that is representative of his actual play.

Milano missed 4 games in his first three years, 3 of those were for a broken fibula at the end of the 2018 season, which can hardly be called injury prone.  He has had some bad luck with this pectoral injury.  He is likely back next week.  It will be interesting to see what happens contract wise, but their chances of replacing his production are pretty poor.  

• Like (+1) 3

With Murphy down tonight, maybe the staff is finally figuring out what most of us fans already knew heading into the season......he's not good enough.

Wish they would have realized that when they could saved saved millions of dollars on the cap before the season.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Bills going to get slaughtered 

Seriously??? The Chiefs are tough and should be favored but they did lose to a Raiders team we beat .. so maybe wait till after the 1st quarter to get down on them. The Bills have a contender and have holes, but so do the Chefs.

• Like (+1) 1

What is up with Harrison? Sorry I have had a really busy week since the Titans game I haven't even had time to listen to Sal's H&J spots which is how I usually keep up to date on injuries. 

Spain continuing to be down and Winters up bemuses me. I can't help feel there is something we don't know about going on there. 

And I have never been his biggest fan but I think Yeldon is unfortunate. He is the fastest of our three running backs to the hole. So while he does have a tendency not to follow his blocks at least he hits it quickly. By the time old concrete boots Moss is up to full speed the linebackers have filled. 

I'd put Marlowe on the field as a LB to cover Kelce. If the Chiefs want to attack him on the running game, start slanting your d-line.

I'd rather face the Chiefs running game with Marlowe as a LBer than I would tbeir passing game with Dodson or Klein trying to cover Kelce.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Milano missed 4 games in his first three years, 3 of those were for a broken fibula at the end of the 2018 season, which can hardly be called injury prone.  He has had some bad luck with this pectoral injury.  He is likely back next week.  It will be interesting to see what happens contract wise, but their chances of replacing his production are pretty poor.  

That's true but he has had a lot of nagging injuries and has played a bunch of games not 100 per cent.

fwiw

Murphy and Phillips benched? They were not on the injury report. Interesting that they activated Zimmer and B. Cox Jr. 

If you want to have Yeldon active then you have to bench either Taiwan Jones or Moss and you're potentially taking snaps from Singletary or Moss, so I don't see that as something anyone would want to do.

I honestly do not get why Yeldon never sees the field under this regime. When he does he seems to find a way to be somewhat productive. Moss and Singletary are underwhelming so far this year. Especially after last week where DS could barely get anything going against the worst run D (YPC) in the league. There were entire drives where he sat on the bench and Yeldon carried the load. 

I also have not been as high on Singletary as a lot of this board. Great piece to have in the cupboard, but he needs another quality RB to take the pounding in order to be productive.

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Dodson needs to step up and have the game of his life.  I will be watching him today.

...speaking of "stepping up" CB, will Frazier have some answers?.....AND....will Daboll abandoned the run game (huh?) against the Chief's weak run D?.....stay tuned.....

19 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Seriously??? The Chiefs are tough and should be favored but they did lose to a Raiders team we beat .. so maybe wait till after the 1st quarter to get down on them. The Bills have a contender and have holes, but so do the Chefs.

I thought the Raiders had some folks out when we played them, did they not?