Trent Murphy and Harrison Phillips benched for Chiefs game

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I've seen some things that indicate an ACL can take up to 2 years to fully heal.. obviously this differs from player to player, but it's possible he's still a step behind cause of it. 

Because doctors and trainers say you are good to go, it does not mean you are back to what you were. It takes time, both physically and mentally and yes, every player and situation is different. I’ll be patient and not panic at this point. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is it OK to compare a player to a species of whale?  Or two different players to two different species of whales?

....Ah.... asking for a friend

Can that whale plug the middle in the run game? Will it accept a team friendly contract? So many questions! 

14 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Edwards-Helaire isn't really that intimidating. I think he just gets a Chiefs boost. He hasn't been that great this year, I even just read that he's the worst RB inside the 10 in the league right now. This offense begins and ends with Mahomes, I'm really not worried about their run game.

If one uses a philosophy to take away an opponent's biggest strength, the selection is very tough for the Chiefs. on O, they excel in the intermediate to long game is very good. This helps their runnning game. We have a weak pass rush but healthy on DBs, will be a lot of pressure on the CB and Safeties

24 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is all sprinkled with pickle vomit and I don't think it bodes well for the product we are going to see.

I am not disputing it, mind you, I just think there is the air of desperation...I don't think McD an Leslie know how to fix what's been happening since the start of the season.  

To use a Dr. Evil comment, “that pickle vomit comment just weirds me out, ok, ok”.  As far as desperation, not sure. You might be right, but because I know you miss my usual comment, Stop yelling at me!  Luv ya buddy.

Go Bills.

Game On Baby!

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

61 Zimmer was an improvement.  Can’t stop with Murphy and Harrison.  Everybody on that defense should be on notice.  Edmunds Hughes and Oliver should be next to be a healthy inactive.  

I’d be hard pressed to name a single Bills DL player that has consistently performed well - or even decently - this season.  McD would’ve been justified in benching any of them.  KC was missing three OL starters in this game after Schwartz was injured early on.  It was an awful performance against 60% backups. 

Zimmer has at least showed signs of life in his 2 games in the PS call-up and nearly had a forced fumble late. Other guys mailing it in, Hughes taking himself way wide out of the play 75 percent of the time, Murphy bending over for opponents’ OL in the first 5. Fight to stay on the train or get tossed off.

Zimmer should get promoted to the 53, as he’s out of call-ups. Do eany-meany-minny-moe for who he replaces for all I care. DL has been 💩.

Edited by UConn James

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Hmm.

Harrison has not looked good at all this year.  I have no problem admitting that.  I am not sure if he is still dealing with lingering effects from the ACL injury so I am not ready to write him off completely yet but we should really know where he stands as an NFL caliber lineman by next year.

20 hours ago, WMDman said:

hes listed at 6'3 210

Looks to me like 6'2 292, at least on profootballreference.com

I'd argue 210 is a bit small for a DL.

20 hours ago, WMDman said:

hes listed at 6'3 210

Looks to me like 6'2 292, at least on profootballreference.com

I'd argue 210 is a bit small for a DL.