Rodgers Hingle McCringleberry

Yes — I also caught the 16/35, 160 yd 0 TD 2 pick performance that would have had folks losing their freaking mind in here if the QB was Josh Allen.

Rodgers is an all-time QB but his “my bad years are other guys’ career years” comments last week were bush league.  Karma.

• Like (+1) 10

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I had no idea what he was doing in real time.  Looked really bizarre.   Then the TD was brought back to 1 yard line and he threw a pick 6 on next possession and it all went downhill from there.  

They got rocked allowing 38 unanswered points after going up 10-0...so weird how teams can look so bad one week and so good the next...Tampa Bay and 49ers come to mind immediately.

I mean 49ers get destroyed by Dolphins and then dominate the Rams?

Edited by matter2003

I always find it hilarious how upset people get on here when these guys have some fun celebrating a touchdown or a first down, telling them to grow up and act like they’ve been there and then will get mad when these guys hold out for more money when they “play a game for a living” 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I always find it hilarious how upset people get on here when these guys have some fun celebrating a touchdown or a first down, telling them to grow up and act like they’ve been there and then will get mad when these guys hold out for more money when they “play a game for a living” 

I'm relieved that the No Fun League has relaxed a little bit with the celebration penalties. I say you should let them have as much fun as they want with it, as long as it isn't meant to taunt or puts anyone or anything in danger of injury or damage. This is, ultimately, for our entertainment. As long as it isn't more than 2 pumps, that is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I had no idea what he was doing in real time.  Looked really bizarre.   Then the TD was brought back to 1 yard line and he threw a pick 6 on next possession and it all went downhill from there.  

Lol. Same hare. I was thinking “uh-oh, is he hurt?”

This is an example why one should save the sh-t talking till after the game... 

24 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Nothing like showboating in a blowout loss. 

maybe TB used this disrespect to get pumped up. 

They actually led the game 10-0 at one point and then gave up 38 unanswered.

2 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

I'm relieved that the No Fun League has relaxed a little bit with the celebration penalties. I say you should let them have as much fun as they want with it, as long as it isn't meant to taunt or puts anyone or anything in danger of injury or damage. This is, ultimately, for our entertainment. As long as it isn't more than 2 pumps, that is.

Should've given them the 3rd Pump Aaron:wub:

• Haha (+1) 1