Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Chiefs on offense. 

7 drives

3 touchdowns

1 FG

3 stops

If you'd offered me that before the game I'd have taken it. 

That's not the complete story.  Check out TOP and field position. This last drive  comes to mind.  We have KC backed up at their 6 yard line.  If we 3 and out them the O gets the ball near midfield early in the 4th quarter. Instead they drive deep into our territory, run off over 6 minutes and get the FG.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I hope we never have another nationally televised game the rest of the year.

And I hope fans stop complaining about the Bills not getting enough "respect," especially when they see we don't have those nationally televised games. We s*** the bed every time on the national stage. It's beyond embarrassing. 

Well, you can take solace in the fact that after this year, we likely won't.  We have regressed terribly.  We have scored 16 and 10 the last two games.  With a margin of loss of 39+ (the plus is for when the Chiefs add more points).

Just now, y2zipper said:

Josh Allen's playing like a scrub for the 2nd week in a row. Largely, the D has been keeping the team in this game but it's inexcusable that they just can't move the ball today 

You can also lens that as their defense is able to get 3 and outs and ours largely is getting gashed over and over by the same running play so they are keeping KC in the game too.

not a big surprise that this eventually happened to our team.    through the first 4 weeks  our D was crap.   couldnt stop the run,  injuries piled up.    Offense was one dimensional,  all Josh,  no running game to speak of.     

Defenses around the NFL got shredded first 4 weeks,   now they have tape of what teams are doing. 

you add that too the crap weather where its hard to pass.   you have tonights fiasco.        cant be one dimensional in this league,  and u cant rely on one side of the ball to carry the entire team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

Yes the offense sucked 

But look at the rushing numbers and tell me this has been good defense 

It's just like the Tyrod years. When you go 3 & out over & over, you just put even more pressure on an already exhausted defense.

Yes, our defense sucks. So keep them off the field! Don't let them go RIGHT BACK out there a minute after they just barely made a stop after an 8+ min drive.

Just now, ngbills said:

This team is really bad right now. We wont beat anyone if we cant stop anything. Run up the gut 5 yards. Run outside 7 yards. Play action pass 15 yards. All day. Bad. 

Remember weeks 7-11 last year? The run defense was just as bad with Milano out there. McD and the coaching has to adjust something and maybe bring in a big body and cut someone along the D-line. I feel like because a lot of the players on the D got paid they might be resting on what they did in the past.