Gameday Thread Week 6 2nd Half Bills vs Chiefs

Chandler#81

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Guys, let's focus on winning the division for the first time in 20 years before we try and take the Super Bowl. 

This game isn't over. Let's see if someone can step up and make a play.

Also, we have Jets and Pats after this. We get those and we are 6-2 and 3 games up on any team in the division. That's a sold position to be in. 

This game is over

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Guys, let's focus on winning the division for the first time in 20 years before we try and take the Super Bowl. 

This game isn't over. Let's see if someone can step up and make a play.

Also, we have Jets and Pats after this. We get those and we are 6-2 and 3 games up on any team in the division. That's a sold position to be in. 

Agreed.  IIt is just that we are not playing well against good competition.  I would have been happy losing 33-30

I've been saying it all night. This offensive line is terrible. Blame Josh all you want, yes he's been bad tonight but c'mon. If you can't run on a night like this you have no business playing football. Their Defense doesn't respect our run game, why would they? Josh needs a little help don't you think?

Just now, PastaJoe said:

They have played two of the best teams in the league. The Bills are good but have been exposed as not ready to compete with the elite.

So, then they AREN'T good.  They are last year's team with a harder schedule.  We feasted last year.  I mean, that 4th down try was butt-fumble bad.  We are currently probably the worst 4-2 team in many years.

We are no where close to being good enough right now...

Unfortunate as it is...There is a TON going wrong on both sides of the ball...Just sloppy crap and kinda soft...I don't get the feeling this team is imposing any kind of physical will at all...And the Chiefs are not a super-physical team...Still...It looks like they are beating the Bills up in this game...

This team likes to point out how resilient they are...Well...