Gameday Thread PreGame Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

Blitz over that left guard like Vegas did. Losing Osemele killed KC in that game and they looked so weak. Have to think they schemed for that but from a talent standpoint that should be the plan of attack 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Where did you hear?

I just seen it from shefter somewhere in a tweet 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Blitz over that left guard like Vegas did. Losing Osemele killed KC in that game and they looked so weak. Have to think they schemed for that but from a talent standpoint that should be the plan of attack 

Maybe this is Ed Oliver's breakout game where he jumpstarts the rest of his season?

Hey Bills fans....I didn't ever really think this day would come.  Until just recently, I never thought Josh Allen would ever become "the franchise".  I'm  glad that he has though....this is the best KC/Bufallo matchup since the 93 AFC title game.   Just a few short years ago, who would have thought a KC VS Bufallo game would feature a matchup of elite QBs?

I of course will be rooting for my Chiefs, but if you guys do win, I sure hope it isn't like that route KC put on you guys on MNF back in like 92 or whatever it was.....Im hoping for a good game....(and for the Chiefs to cover...I have them -4 1/2)  

PS.....no excuses for KC whatever happens....as long as we have Mahomes....we are defending champions.....if we lose, it's because we deserve to.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Maybe this is Ed Oliver's breakout game where he jumpstarts the rest of his season?

Or maybe it’s the game blitzing Edmunds finally gets through the line lol. 
Most maddening thing I’ve seen. I’ve never seen Tremaine gets through when they blitz him on pass plays 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Or maybe it’s the game blitzing Edmunds finally gets through the line lol. 
Most maddening thing I’ve seen. I’ve never seen Tremaine gets through when they blitz him on pass plays 

It's like he just looks for an OL'man to run into, not a gap to run through. 

• Like (+1) 1