Gameday Thread PreGame Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

29 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Interesting healthy Scratches for this game.

Lets see if this helps or hurts.  Not sure if it will help.

Murphy and Henry being out won't hurt. Neither have been very impactful this season. I think the D-line rotation needs to be shortened to 6-7 players as opposed to 8-9. Jefferson, Oliver and Butler should get the playing time at DT whereas Addision, Hughes, and either AJ or Johnson should get the rotation at DE. While I like the idea of a wave of players to keep things fresh maybe the rotation is just too much and players aren't getting into a groove. Even at 6-7 players rotating in the D-line should still play fresh. 

47 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I feel like Beane hasn't done McD any favors this season. 

His recruitment on the defensive side of the ball has been really poor. We have seen what McD can do with lesser talent, but this season he just doesn't have the right guys in his scheme. Edmunds is nowhere close to the type of MLB Luke was in Carolina. 

Edumonds the back half of last season was playing at a Pro-Bowl level. The D-line has had a combination of bad luck (Star opting out and AJ not having a proper off-season) and bad timing (Henry not recovering from his injury and Hughes hitting and age wall) hell the players Beane brought into replace Lawson and Phillips have been solid (Jefferson and Addison) so the issue is more so with the players that were already on the roster. 

3 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Well Milano being inactive sucks. DL changes are interesting. Spain/Knox were expected.

Brown and White being back is great. Hopefully they and Edmunds are all 100% or close to it.

I pretty much expected Milano inactive.

Milano is tough, but the MO of that particular injury is if he comes back too soon before it's really healed, the risk of more serious injury is high.

At a guess, he did a padded practice and the training staff realized he needed another week.

• Like (+1) 1