Gameday Thread PreGame Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I hope the defense shows up, because I have a feeling JA and the offense will.

Me, too, and hopefully we get players back healthy.  If we do, I think we hang with KC.  If not, I'm afraid they could hang 50 on us.

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Please God let White and Milano play

Don’t hate me but I would be surprised if Milano plays before next week and I think white is going to be a game time decision. Like last week, will see how he feels before the game and if he’s active have to hope he can be effective (back issue is no bueno for a CB) and last the whole game. I expect Dane Jackson to be called up again either way. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t hate me but I would be surprised if Milano plays before next week and I think white is going to be a game time decision. Like last week, will see how he feels before the game and if he’s active have to hope he can be effective (back issue is no bueno for a CB) and last the whole game. I expect Dane Jackson to be called up again either way. 

No hate, I think the same.. 

The question is, does it mean a loss without them?😲

5 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Allen & Co. will need to put up 40 to win this one.   I don't see it, but, hey its the NFL every week stands on its own.  

Look at SF. They get beat bad by Miami at home but come back a week later and beat the Rams. While Allen will have to make plays I really hope the Bills can get the running game going. If their was ever a week to control the clock this is it.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Look at SF. They get beat bad by Miami at home but come back a week later and beat the Rams. While Allen will have to make plays I really hope the Bills can get the running game going. If their was ever a week to control the clock this is it.

SF got back one of their best players on defense.  

Last week, against the Dolphins, they abused CB Brian Allen who had to be called up to play.  

Unfortunately, two of our best defensive players (maybe our definitively two best defensive players) are 50/50.  

For as bad as last week was, I still think we would have been in it if our offense brought any semblance of focus.  The Titans were about as on-point as it gets.  Hopefully that experience bodes well for whoever plays on that side of the ball tonight.  It carried over into the first half of their game yesterday, as evidence.  They looked like they had more energy than anyone on the Texans until the second half wore on.  

Edited by SCBills

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I would like to see some designed runs for him as well to keep the KC defense honest 

• Like (+1) 3