Did Kim Jones of NFLN question our DL's manhood?

Good for Kim.

Challenge these guys, WHO ARE WELL PAYED, to be the factors they are supposed to be.

Remember, we all said that the Bills have one of the deepest DL's going into this season.

And Kim, just like all of us, are wondering where they are hiding in the Witness Protection Program.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha!  I'm still skeptical, but....

Kidding aside...

From the OTHER angle of this- what do you do, as a coach, when a national media member questions one of your DTs' toughness?  That's just rough to think through.

Edited by BringBackFlutie

8 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Yeah, before the season began, she was all in on this team. But like the rest of us here, she's been asking the same question. WTF happened to this defense?! No one, Bills fan or not, saw this coming. Allen's jump pales in comparison

I'm baffled bro. 

I'm still all in on the defense. 

I really expect a great showing tonight.  Vs KC that still may mean 28 points but I know McDermott has been waiting for this 1 vs his former mentor , the great Andy Reid

• Haha (+1) 1

These overly sensitive posts never age well... 

"wHy wE dOnT giT mOaR ReSpekt!?"

Because consistency matters in the NFL, and people aren't going to believe in you if you show you're not up to the task. Oh no! The DL's manhood was questioned! And? It should be, and she was clearly right to do so. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm baffled bro. 

I'm still all in on the defense. 

I really expect a great showing tonight.  Vs KC that still may mean 28 points but I know McDermott has been waiting for this 1 vs his former mentor , the great Andy Reid

I was pretty close there. Unfortunately the O didn't show up...

Well that performance by the D didn't do anything to reassure the fan base ;) 

Looking on the bright side the Bills face the Jests this week so barring a complete meltdown this game should end the losing streak at two :)