Fear the Walking Dead again

4merper4mer

I'll give them time to screw it up.  I don't trust the writers on this show.  So right now we have two main mysteries out there: 1) who saved Morgan and 2) what the key opens.  I expect something very cheesy for at least one of those.

9 hours ago, shrader said:

I'll give them time to screw it up.  I don't trust the writers on this show.  So right now we have two main mysteries out there: 1) who saved Morgan and 2) what the key opens.  I expect something very cheesy for at least one of those.

they showed a sub or some such.  

the nuclear ☢️ option 

As to who saved Morgan ???

12 hours ago, shrader said:

Also:. Who killed that dude?

I thought maybe Sherry saved Morgan but no.  Ginny's sister is too young to have gone that far on her own right?  Madison?  Al's girlfriend?

Lots of rumors that the key is to nukes in that sub.  That would be cheesy.

Writers have done a nice job this season.  Maybe they will keep it up.  

Edited by 4merper4mer

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm not sure who you're talking about.

I thought maybe Sherry saved Morgan but no.  Ginny's sister is too young to have gone that far on her own right?  Madison?  Al's girlfriend?

Unless they plan on introducing a new character and then later reveal that s/he was the savior, I really don't see any great options.  I'd guess the sister at this point, but you pretty much nailed the reason why that one doesn't work all that well.

Plus they just did a nuclear fallout story last year.  They need to branch out a little more.

My one guess for the season as a whole is that they're going to end the half season with the reveal that Morgan's girlfriend is dead, pushing him even further back towards his insanity days.  He's going to absolutely massacre Ginny.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

The dude that Janice was framed for in the John episode.  Janice did not do that.  I think Ginny pretty clearly put someone up to it but that could be a red hair ring.

Ahhh, right.  I just assume it was a random ranger sent to kill him.  None of them have any character development at this point, so it'll be left at that, no reveal needed.

On 11/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Writers have done a nice job this season.  Maybe they will keep it up.  

My guess is Ginny or someone close to her.  the motive?   

I said Nukes as well. 

On 11/23/2020 at 12:05 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Waaaaaaaaaaay better writing this time.

This season is killing.

Better....  But Taxidermy?   

when they saw the first one I saw green and boils.  I was thinking more Radiation. 

Will Strand have the balls to break Grace out? 

When will they break who saved Morgan? 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Better....  But Taxidermy?   

when they saw the first one I saw green and boils.  I was thinking more Radiation. 

Will Strand have the balls to break Grace out? 

When will they break who saved Morgan? 

I had absolutely no clue what was done to that first one.  Pretty much like you said, it was just random green stuff.

I do have to say that I'm a bit sick of them playing out this ambiguity angle with Strand over and over.

14 hours ago, shrader said:

I had absolutely no clue what was done to that first one.  Pretty much like you said, it was just random green stuff.

I do have to say that I'm a bit sick of them playing out this ambiguity angle with Strand over and over.

Not a spoiler because I don't know but I think this is the last time.  I think he will due in the process of being loyal to the group. 

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not a spoiler because I don't know but I think this is the last time.  I think he will due in the process of being loyal to the group. 

They need to kill a couple people in the main cast.  It's getting a little too bloated right now.  I really don't know who I expect it to be though, maybe June because things never seem to work out well for the medics.

And by the way, I can't be the only one who thought "are they seriously going to bring Madison back" when Alicia mentioned going to the stadium.

3 hours ago, shrader said:

They need to kill a couple people in the main cast.  It's getting a little too bloated right now.  I really don't know who I expect it to be though, maybe June because things never seem to work out well for the medics.

And by the way, I can't be the only one who thought "are they seriously going to bring Madison back" when Alicia mentioned going to the stadium.

Saw a rumor Maddison may reappear 

• 4 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.