Jets trade DT Steve McClendon to TB

YoloinOhio

Just now, whorlnut said:

So clear that they are doing all they can to try to get Trevor Lawrence. And it scares the heck out of me...haha. 

There's nothing else they need to do. They legitimately might be the worst team in NFL history. 

5 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Probably explains why they won’t fire Gase.

Exactly what I’m thinking. Why risk firing the guy and having someone else take Over and get a few wins out of them?

Edited by whorlnut
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Obvious trade. There shall be no heart nor soul in the Jets locker room! 

EDIT: I was completely kidding! I am NOT responsible for any jinx activity! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

We should win next week 120 to -5

You joke, but Adam Gase is an offensive genius. He could make -5 happen. 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I may be jumping the gun but I'm starting to wonder if Gase is the offensive guru he was made out to be.

7 years of bottom of the barrel offenses (post manning) is really too soon to judge. I think we need to see him on the Jets for about 20 more years to really judge.

Edited by jeremy2020

19 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Probably explains why they won’t fire Gase.

I know what you are saying...but I would hope (if I was a Jets fan) that Gace doesn't last long enought to ruin Trevor Lawrence too.  Personally, I am thinking Darnold can't wait to get away from the Jets.  I think he still has a chance to be a decent NFL QB.

17 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

They have multiple first rounders for the next two years and could probably get a second for Darnold. They will have ammo to load up. 

The Jets and Dolphins are both going to have a ton of premium level picks the next few years.  We gotta hope that their respective GM's botch their picks as much as they have in the past.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1