Sunday Night Football: Rams at 49ers 8:20 ET

27 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Are they trying to make it seem that it’s impressive that the rams are 4-0 against the nfc east?

Right isn’t everyone pretty much undefeated vs the NFC east?

Ok I looked it up and the only non nfc East teams to actually lose to one are the Niners (lost to Eagles) and falcons (lost to cowboys)

Another fairly deep cut outro, FNM We Care A Lot. But this from the 90s.

I'm fine if Mostert's out, he's on an opposing roster in one of my league. If he stays out I'll be up ~10 heading into tomorrow. I have Allen and Kyler Murray, they have Stefon Diggs. The strategery and Bills homer move is start Allen. If Diggs goes off for TDs (yay!), Allen getting points will dilute it (yay!). But man, Dallas D is a suckhole of suckitude.

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'd be furious as a Rams fan for not sticking with the run. I know their run game sets up pass but they're getting great yardage. Also be furious for not running twice with Henderson at the 1 after he got them down there with ease. 

Yeah was really curious why the Hell they pulled him during that series. I thought he must have been totally gassed but they are desperate right now, LA should be winning this game.