Watching league wide LB play today really exposing how weak Bills are at that position

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

It's the front 4 that's killing this D. The LBs are being exposed because our D linemen and lack of pass rush. These guys just can't get to the QB and Hughes has been non existent all season.

Its both. They need Phillips and Oliver to improve, get Star back next year, and draft a couple edge players. If Phillips and Oliver are busts it will be very hard to fix the defense in one off-season. This assumes Edmunds is still their chosen one at MLB. They should let Milano walk, move Edmunds outside and find another option at MLB.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Nothing can really be done this year, but I hope the Bills really focus on restocking the shelves this next offseason.

Another guy that knows more than Lorax.  Our LBs looked really good before injuries in the Jets game.  The thing that is missing is Star.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Considering we really only have 2 LB's on this team and they've been injured 50% of the season, we're already at a disadvantage. Our LB depth is awful and pretending Taron is a LB in this weak 4-2-5 is a joke. Obviously our new DL guys have disappointed. Aside from TE, next years draft should be all D.

• Like (+1) 5

Let’s do for LB’s what we did for WR’s the last two off seasons. They can fix this, and I think this FO WILL do it. We’ve gotten better every year with this group. I have no reason to think that will not continue. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Considering we really only have 2 LB's on this team and they've been injured 50% of the season, we're already at a disadvantage. Our LB depth is awful and pretending Taron is a LB in this weak 4-2-5 is a joke. Obviously our new DL guys have disappointed. Aside from TE, next years draft should be all D.

The scheme needs to change at least til they have the proper personnel.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Let’s do for LB’s what we did for WR’s the last two off seasons. They can fix this, and I think this FO WILL do it. We’ve gotten better every year with this group. I have no reason to think that will not continue. 

I hope so and am fairly confident they will.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

The scheme needs to change at least til they have the proper personnel.

I’m afraid playing without ANY LB’s will be problematic. Our backups are backups for a reason, we were hoping not to use them other than ST. I’m generally very positive, but this is a painfully shallow position. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

I’m afraid playing without ANY LB’s will be problematic. Our backups are backups for a reason, we were hoping not to use them other than ST. I’m generally very positive, but this is a painfully shallow position. 

Yea the depth is Dodson - who has made a few plays - but is a second year UDFA and Klein who I am afraid is finished. He was a bad signing.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea the depth is Dodson - who has made a few plays - but is a second year UDFA and Klein who I am afraid is finished. He was a bad signing.

There is some clause in Beane's contract that he has to sign a corpse every year.

• Like (+1) 1

Your title is longer than your post. First strike.

You forgot that our linebackers are banged up and have missed multiple games. Second strike.

You use nothing to support your opinion. Third strike.

You're out!!

• Like (+1) 2

Even if he moved outside there's probably a 0-7% chance of that happening.

Just now, MJS said:

Your title is longer than your post. First strike.

You forgot that our linebackers are banged up and have missed multiple games. Second strike.

You use nothing to support your opinion. Third strike.

You're out!!

Oh no!!!!

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

There is some clause in Beane's contract that he has to sign a corpse every year.

The Klein signing is beyond a head scratcher. Beane, your better than that.