The Patriots are 2-3

Virgil

The Pats are in their long awaited "down year".  They will not have a winning record this year and they will be back next year like it never happened.  They have had too many personnel losses to go with an inability to train/practice/develop players in their complicated system.  NE is playing with 50% replacement players like its a strike year, that and they can't even practice.  Its going to be a rough year for them.

30 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

After the Niners game last night, next weekend's match-up between Pats/Niners doesn't look as easy as for the Pats as I would have thought about a week or two ago.

I don’t think the pats****** are winning 6 games this year ,,, 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, peterpan said:

The patriots have ALWAYS started out like this.  2-2, 3-2, 2-3.....

Look it up only a 2 or 3 seasons in the last 20 have they not.  

I believe it takes them a full 4-5 weeks before they figure of their cheating and put it into practice for that season.  Figuring out other teams tendencies and playbooks for that year....it takes 4-5 weeks. 

Except this time there’s no Brady 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, don't ever count a Belichek team out

They’ve got 2 INT’s did not allow a TD and still lost the game ,

I’m sure we can agree if Brady was playing yesterday pats****** probably win that game ,

As great as it would be to beat KC as a statement this game is not a must win.  The game against NE will be sooooo much bigger and more important.  Also I think some Bills fans need to wait to for the team to win before they dance on the Patriots grave.  The talent level in NE is average but the coaching is so good they will compete each week. 

The Pats have always been a well-prepared, well-coached team.  Whatever you think of Belichick, he's great at preparing a team for a season and a game.

Except this year.  No preseason.  New QB.  New starters at several positions.  Covid restrictions.   It's hard to prepare for a season like this.  

With the reduced offseason work, preparation and teamwork become less important and raw individual talent becomes more important.  It's not the best coached team that wins, but the most innately talented.  

I believe that's part of the reason that the Bills D struggles.  And both sides in New England.  

We'll finish ahead of them this year, no doubt.  Its one year and a crazy one at that.  I for one will not be gloating over Pats fans, beating my chest and engaging in Homerism... Its one year and things can change real quick.  

18 hours ago, mattynh said:

If the bills win the jets and pats games upcoming they are rolling!    That is a big if though.  Gotta get it done.  On the other hand they have three losses and if the bills lose to the chefs and then to the pats.  

If I become a millionaire and engage in ***** with super models, I will be successful. However if I wake up under a bridge cuddling a hobo and my last $1 was stolen, I will be unsuccessful 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

As great as it would be to beat KC as a statement this game is not a must win.  The game against NE will be sooooo much bigger and more important.  Also I think some Bills fans need to wait to for the team to win before they dance on the Patriots grave.  The talent level in NE is average but the coaching is so good they will compete each week. 

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

I can’t declare the Pats dead until we beat them, as of right now they can still beat us twice and win the division. 

No doubt NE is a much bigger game than KC, but we have to rack up wins where we can get them for the division, and make no mistake, KC is a big game for Buffalo.

I think the Dolphins are a sneaky team that could creep up to challenge the division this year. Their loses are 3 points to Buffalo, 8 points to Seattle, and 10 points to NE. They are 4th in the league in points differential behind Baltimore, Pitt, and Tampa. I would not call them an easy out come our second game. Other than the Rams they have a very winnable 5 game stretch before they play KC. 

LAR

ARI

LAC

DEN

NYJ
CIN

KC

We could very well be in a place in the last 4 weeks of the season where we are hoping/needing Miami to lose out to. 

KC

NE

LVR

BUF

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

No doubt NE is a much bigger game than KC, but we have to rack up wins where we can get them for the division, and make no mistake, KC is a big game for Buffalo.

I think the Dolphins are a sneaky team that could creep up to challenge the division this year. Their loses are 3 points to Buffalo, 8 points to Seattle, and 10 points to NE. They are 4th in the league in points differential behind Baltimore, Pitt, and Tampa. I would not call them an easy out come our second game. Other than the Rams they have a very winnable 5 game stretch before they play KC. 

LAR

ARI

LAC

DEN

NYJ
CIN

KC

We could very well be in a place in the last 4 weeks of the season where we are hoping/needing Miami to lose out to. 

KC

NE

LVR

BUF

"could very well be" is a bit aggressive there.

• Like (+1) 1