The Patriots are 2-3

Virgil

It's interesting watching Brady and Belichick on different teams.  They're just not used to not being able to rely on one another.  Last week against the Bears I guarantee Brady knows what down it is with Belichick as head coach and the team wouldn't beat itself with 109 yards in penalties.  Him screaming at his o-line was amusing.

As for the Broncos game, Brady wouldn't have thrown those two picks or took as many sacks as Newton did.  They pry pull it out in the end like we've seen them do ad nauseam for the last 20 years.  The Patriots were dealing with a depleted line but their lack of offensive weapons makes them beatable.  Harry's been disappointing.  I don't know if a trade for AJ Green or Beckham is in the cards.  

29 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's interesting watching Brady and Belichick on different teams.  They're just not used to not being able to rely on one another.  Last week against the Bears I guarantee Brady knows what down it is with Belichick as head coach and the team wouldn't beat itself with 109 yards in penalties.  Him screaming at his o-line was amusing.

As for the Broncos game, Brady wouldn't have thrown those two picks or took as many sacks as Newton did.  They pry pull it out in the end like we've seen them do ad nauseam for the last 20 years.  The Patriots were dealing with a depleted line but their lack of offensive weapons makes them beatable.  Harry's been disappointing.  I don't know if a trade for AJ Green or Beckham is in the cards.  

Shaq Mason is not only their best olineman.... but it is between he and Gilmore for the best player on that team. They are their two elite level talents. Their line is not the same without him. They couldn't run on Denver at all without Mason and their weaponary offensively is brutal. A broken down Edelman, Harry who is looking like a bust and then two scrubs in Byrd and Izzo. Neither of their tight ends they drafted can get on the field, Jakobi Myers who showed a bit of promise last season has disappeared.... I mean it is anaemic in the extreme.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I will be floored if Cam makes it thru the season as the Patriots starter. With Brady the Patriots win that game without a doubt, there is a reason Cam was a FA for most of the offseason. 

But , but , but good Ol Bill outsmarted everyone 

15 hours ago, mattynh said:

If the bills win the jets and pats games upcoming they are rolling!    That is a big if though.  Gotta get it done.  On the other hand they have three losses and if the bills lose to the chefs and then to the pats.  

So, a lot of ifs?

I wouldn't write the Pats off just yet as they still have Bill and that D but yesterday was a bad loss. The Bills have to watch out for the Dolphins. Miami seems to have done a pretty good job in rebuilding their team. Dolphins GM Chris Grier and HC Brian Flores are doing for them what Beane and McDermott are doing here. I wouldn't be surprised if the last game of the season between the Bills and Dolphins is for the division. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

After the Niners game last night, next weekend's match-up between Pats/Niners doesn't look as easy as for the Pats as I would have thought about a week or two ago.

cart before the horse here, but we may honestly have a chance to put the dagger in them come week 8.

• Like (+1) 1