The Patriots are 2-3

Virgil

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Oh, it definitely means something.  It means your team is in 3rd place in the AFC East.  Hilarious and delicious all at the same time.

Keep that same energy tomorrow when the bills gotta play a pist of chiefs team

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Seriously.  It's gonna be okay.  Maybe get a comfort dog, a nice massage, maybe some nice throw pillows

I’m thinking a weighted blanket as well, that and a cookie ...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

"pist of chiefs team"?  Ok...will do.

Yea..good teams when they don't play up to their potential the game before usually come back next game and make a statement...

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

Yea..good teams when they don't play up to their potential the game before usually come back next game and make a statement...

Yep...that ONLY applies to the Chiefs.  Not the 4-1 Bills lol.  We lost to a very good Titans team (same team that bounced you guys and made Brady leave the Pats with a pick-6 as his last ever pass as a Pats QB).

Bills have every reason to be "pist of" too :)

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just give me one of the pats games this year

Please

Both John, it’s time.

i watched the last play live, it was like wAtching countless Bills games. Terrible pass with no pass interference anywhere. Screw the cheating scumbag Pats. They deserve 40 years of loosing seasons. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Yep...that ONLY applies to the Chiefs.  Not the 4-1 Bills lol.  We lost to a very good Titans team (same team that bounced you guys and made Brady leave the Pats with a pick-6 as his last ever pass as a Pats QB).

Bills have every reason to be "pist of" too :)

Win first. Prove your elite. Not affected by last year after 20 years..

Edited by Ghost_002!

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

I really don't have anything to add besides the title.  It just feels good to see.  They lost to the Broncos!?

Also, it does put things in perspective.  The Titans might be more of a legit team than I gave them credit for.  I also still view last week as a game where we just didn't have it.

It's been so many years of us not paying attention to winning the division, that I pay too much attention to overall W-L and what the rest of the league is doing.  We have to be better than the Pats and we are 2.5 games up on them 5 weeks into the season.

Feels good.

Feels mighty good my friend, mighty good.

I honestly don't know exactly HOW I feel, this is such new emotional territory for me.  I just know it feels good 😊