The Patriots are 2-3

Virgil

I really don't have anything to add besides the title.  It just feels good to see.  They lost to the Broncos!?

Also, it does put things in perspective.  The Titans might be more of a legit team than I gave them credit for.  I also still view last week as a game where we just didn't have it.

It's been so many years of us not paying attention to winning the division, that I pay too much attention to overall W-L and what the rest of the league is doing.  We have to be better than the Pats and we are 2.5 games up on them 5 weeks into the season.

Feels good.

• Like (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes it does.  We beat the Pats and we get the division.  We will lose some along the way.  Probably even this week, but you never know.  We could win too.  This team is good.  They had a down game.  We take care of the Pats and we will be fine.

How do you not have an avatar pic yet?  I would be more than happy to pick one out for you 🙂

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes it does.  We beat the Pats and we get the division.  We will lose some along the way.  Probably even this week, but you never know.  We could win too.  This team is good.  They had a down game.  We take care of the Pats and we will be fine.

If we beat the Chiefs we'd be in a very good position against the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

If the bills win the jets and pats games upcoming they are rolling!    That is a big if though.  Gotta get it done.  On the other hand they have three losses and if the bills lose to the chefs and then to the pats.  

You must be great at parties....

Stop assuming losses before the games are played.  We may lose another game, but we are good enough to win each and every one of them as well

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

All is good in the world, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mattynh said:

If the bills win the jets and pats games upcoming they are rolling!    That is a big if though.  Gotta get it done.  On the other hand they have three losses and if the bills lose to the chefs and then to the pats.  

The Pats loss is big because beating the Broncos is a much easier ask than the Chiefs or Seahawks. I mean obviously the games against them are huge for it as well but this makes it easier for us even if we split.

Edited by Warcodered