Trump: Lock Up the Bidens

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98lock-up-the-bidens-e2-80-99-trump-says-at-georgia-campaign-rally/ar-BB1a75L6

This is the stuff of banana republic dictators.  It's what happens when we accommodate extremism.  It has to end.  There is no space for the unjustified incarceration of a political rival in any corner of this democracy. There is no space for the leader of this country to suggest such incarceration.  And there should be no space for anyone to support that behavior, be it overtly, covertly, directly, or indirectly.  

This will be my last post here for awhile.  It's come to my attention that my bluntness and honesty has hurt the feelings of some very tender Trump supporters here, and in doing so I may have hurt this website.  I couldn't care less about the former issue; it's ironic and pathetic that a bunch of people who support misogyny, xenophobia, dog-whistle racism, and the unjustified incarceration of political opponents, and who lack the empathy to wear a mask to protect their neighbors during a pandemic, have complained about and are so damaged by the expression of truth.  

The latter issue, however, matters.  I don't want to hurt this business, and I don't want to imperil this website.  I've also wasted too much time here, amusing as it may be.  

So, I'll stand back and stand by for awhile.  Hoax.  I'm not a scumbag who supports the Proud Boys.  But I will go away for awhile.  That's the truth.  Best of luck, and choose wisely in October/November.  The fate of our democracy depends on it.  

Go Bills. I will see you all in happier times.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98lock-up-the-bidens-e2-80-99-trump-says-at-georgia-campaign-rally/ar-BB1a75L6

This is the stuff of banana republic dictators.  It's what happens when we accommodate extremism.  It has to end.  There is no space for the unjustified incarceration of a political rival in any corner of this democracy. There is no space for the leader of this country to suggest such incarceration.  And there should be no space for anyone to support that behavior, be it overtly, covertly, directly, or indirectly.  

This will be my last post here for awhile.  It's come to my attention that my bluntness and honesty has hurt the feelings of some very tender Trump supporters here, and in doing so I may have hurt this website.  I couldn't care less about the former issue; it's ironic and pathetic that a bunch of people who support misogyny, xenophobia, dog-whistle racism, and the unjustified incarceration of political opponents, and who lack the empathy to wear a mask to protect their neighbors during a pandemic, have complained about and are so damaged by the expression of truth.  

The latter issue, however, matters.  I don't want to hurt this business, and I don't want to imperil this website.  I've also wasted too much time here, amusing as it may be.  

So, I'll stand back and stand by for awhile.  Hoax. I'm not a scumbag who supports the Proud Boys.  But I will go away for awhile.  That's the truth.  Best of luck, and choose wisely in October/November.  The fate of our democracy depends on it.  

Hoax.

• Awesome! (+1) 5

Well, it seems the evidence points to Hunter Biden using access to his VP father to receive payments from foreign entities is 100% true.   China, Russia, and Ukraine to name a few.  And the current Democratic nominee for the White House was a knowing accomplice.  The former VP claims to not know or heard of "clients" that provided payoffs even though photos and e-mails suggest otherwise.  A chronicle of these events was published in the NY Post last week using the abandoned PC's that the VP's son dropped off for service and a local PC shop and later abandoned as the source material for the story. 

All week the story was totally ignored in the MSM and suppressed on social media platforms by political activists embedded in these firms.  Unable to keep the lid on the story further the debunked Russia narrative has been revived.  This time alleging the FBI is investigated potential Russian meddling.  Unfortunately for the pumpers of this narrative the facts show the FBI was apprised of the existence of the incriminating evidence in September of 2019.  And the source and ownership of the laptops and the legitimacy of the e-mail has been verified.  All this is documented by the shop owner along with holding a receipt in hand signed by the before mentioned Hunter. 

Only after the Post story broke did they FBI respond with any action.  Which begs the question, what exactly is it the FBI does other than suppress investigations of corruption, bribery, and payoffs that involve prominent and powerful politicians?  And now word is Hunter's former business partner now incarcerated as a result of Federal law violations is ready and willing to roll-over on his former partner.  

The fact that social media platforms would blow their cover story and openly reveal their bias and objectives shows they see this story as fatal to their interests and worth the risk or they simply feel they are untouchable.       

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, it seems the evidence points to Hunter Biden using access to his VP father to receive payments from foreign entities is 100% true.   China, Russia, and Ukraine to name a few.  And the current Democratic nominee for the White House was a knowing accomplice.  The former VP claims to not know or heard of "clients" that provided payoffs even though photos and e-mails suggest otherwise.  A chronicle of these events was published in the NY Post last week using the abandoned PC's that the VP's son dropped off for service and a local PC shop and later abandoned as the source material for the story. 

All week the story was totally ignored in the MSM and suppressed on social media platforms by political activists embedded in these firms.  Unable to keep the lid on the story further the debunked Russia narrative has been revived.  This time alleging the FBI is investigated potential Russian meddling.  Unfortunately for the pumpers of this narrative the facts show the FBI was apprised of the existence of the incriminating evidence in September of 2019.  And the source and ownership of the laptops and the legitimacy of the e-mail has been verified.  All this is documented by the shop owner along with holding a receipt in hand signed by the before mentioned Hunter. 

Only after the Post story broke did they FBI respond with any action.  Which begs the question, what exactly is it the FBI does other than suppress investigations of corruption, bribery, and payoffs that involve prominent and powerful politicians?  And now word is Hunter's former business partner now incarcerated as a result of Federal law violations is ready and willing to roll-over on his former partner.  

Looks like total 100% Russian propaganda. So a computer was left at a repair shop and it got turned over to Rudy G? 

Ok 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Looks like total 100% Russian propaganda. So a computer was left at a repair shop and it got turned over to Rudy G? 

Ok 

When you can't refute fact use the old go-to move here?  1000% BS on the Russia story here.  Aren't we bored with this narrative yet which has zero, absolutely zero proof or facts to drive it? The facts show the source e-mails and data are legitimate.   BIDEN TOTALLY BUSTED.  GAME OVER!

• Like (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So, I'll stand back and stand by for awhile.  Hoax.  I'm not a scumbag who supports the Proud Boys.  But I will go away for awhile.  That's the truth.  Best of luck, and choose wisely in October/November.  The fate of our democracy depends on it.  

We’ll see you on the other side! Hope you enjoy Election Day! I guess when people like you speak truth to power snow flakes are going to melt. Lol, see ya soon . 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When you can't refute fact use the old go-to move here?  1000% BS on the Russia story here.  Aren't we bored with this narrative yet which has zero, absolutely zero proof or facts to drive it? The facts show the source e-mails and data are legitimate.   BIDEN TOTALLY BUSTED.  GAME OVER!

Ya right. Hey, I just found on a piece of paper blowing down the street a note in Trump’s hand writing saying it’s all a lie and Russia did i5. So there 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

These people have been completely broken by Trump. It's glorious to watch. Their TDS addled brains are beyond all hope. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

No discuss?

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I thought you would never leave. Goodbye snowflake. Don't let the door hitya in the ass on the way out!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ok 

The decline of this board into leftist paranoia is happening in real time.  Big difference between 1 week ago and today.  How much longer I can live with this is uncertain.

2 hours ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Debunked!!! You’ll be back sooner than Joe sniffs prepubescent girl hair!

He does need to check in with the Soros cubicle farm to get a profile for his next troll account.  Might take him a few hours.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The decline of this board into leftist paranoia is happening in real time.  Big difference between 1 week ago and today.  How much longer I can live with this is uncertain.

He does need to check in with the Soros cubicle farm to get a profile for his next troll account.  Might take him a few hours.

Their commie leaders and the activist media can feed them any B.S. story they can dream up and they'll believe it. From all the institutional brainwashing they've received they're incapable of critical or logical thinking.  In this case the Russians manufactured e-mails to frame Hunter and Joe. Hilarious!  Tomorrow right on queue we'll probably get stories that hint at implicating Trump in some plot.  These guys are so predictably stupid.  

Maybe the simplest explanation is the most likely which is all of it is legit and these guys are stuffing their pockets with payoffs and bribery money?  The truth is Joe is a old demented crook caught red-handed with tons of evidence his "friends" at the FBI and the media are trying to bury.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Their commie leaders and the activist media can feed them any B.S. story they can dream up and they'll believe it. From all the institutional brainwashing they've received they're incapable of critical or logical thinking.  In this case the Russians manufactured e-mails to frame Hunter and Joe. Hilarious!  Tomorrow right on queue we'll probably get stories that hint at implicating Trump in some plot.  These guys are so predictably stupid.  

Maybe the simplest explanation is the most likely which is all of it is legit and these guys are stuffing their pockets with payoffs and bribery money?  The truth is Joe is a old demented crook caught red-handed with tons of evidence his "friends" at the FBI and the media are trying to bury.    

I honestly believe they are mentally ill. 

• Like (+1) 1