Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Cam looked horrible today. They’d have been better off with Edelman at QB the last drive. Brady’s not what he once was, but he’s still looking pretty good in Tampa. My hatred of him is waning now that we don’t have to face him twice a year. They’ve got a ton of weapons in Tampa. 

Your hatred is milquetoast and feeble, and wimpy and weak.  You need to initiate a high-T diet for it and get it on an exercise regiment right away - p90x or "insanity" or something oughtta do. 

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Packers are giving up...

How can we tell?  I'm sorry to say this but....all game they've been missing tackles, failing to put away INTs, whiffing on blocks and so forth.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Has any NFL HC resigned during season? Since I think if Gase has any selfrespect he should do exactly that.

I'm actually shocked he hasn't already, its a gase move to quit and resign. It would put a look like its the jets being a tire fire and not him

I wouldn't buy it but that would be the narrative that he and his agent sell

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Because there is no way Rodgers would allow it.

I agree with what you’re saying but that’s poor (but expected) form on his part. This is terrible for GB. 

The one thing it does display for those around here (the sky is falling folks) who want to fire everyone and start over is that every team has a/multiple stinkers every season. There’s parity for a reason. 

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Well it shouldn't be up to him, should it?

Nope. Which is part of the reason the organisation selected Love. Aaron was worth the hassle when he was in his prime. On the downslope (I know he has played well the first 4 games) he is no longer worth the hassle.