Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

OMG how could that guy not have gone for the srtip sack on Cam - he was totally blind and the ball was right there

There was an article in SI about TJ Watt and how much he focuses on stripping the ball, not the just the sack.  It amazes me more guys don't do that

The embers of scorched Earth known as the Texans are pretty bad.

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

OMG how could that guy not have gone for the srtip sack on Cam - he was totally blind and the ball was right there

There was an article in SI about TJ Watt and how much he focuses on stripping the ball, not the just the sack.  It amazes me more guys don't do that

Not disagreeing with you but Watt is a phony.

4 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Wow that’s about the dumbest thing I’ve heard in quite some time.  

7 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

How is watt a phony ? Lol 

Oops.  Sorry I didn't know I touched an Andrew Luck-esque third rail.  Watt has produced nothing but Subway commercials and self promotion for about 3 years.  O'Brien's ineptitude couldn't get him fired but a little whining from JJ and boom.

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We as Bills fans felt the wrath of Brady.

I wonder how Browns fans feel when facing Roethlesberger as he owns the Browns on the same level as Brady used to own the Bills.

It is very similar. Browns have not won in Pittsburgh since 03!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Tennessee is who we thought they is.

Certainly feels a little better to see that Tennessee came out of their COVID double bye and is still on fire today.  

They’re very good.  

They caught us at a great time, and we caught them at a terrible time. 

• Like (+1) 1