Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

29 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think these readings are completely wrong. Still having the *Pats as the second ranked team despite two losses is ridiculous. That team is not the second best team in the AFC right now. That belongs to the Titans and you shouldn’t take that away from them. I also will unequivocally state that the Bills are a better team than the *Pats. You are basing this on one game and completely ignoring the Raiders and the Rams games. Don’t fall into that trap. It also says how wrong you are in your ratings of the Titans because that team was really impressive on all sides of the ball.

He's angry today, folks!

Milton GIFs | Tenor

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think these readings are completely wrong. Still having the *Pats as the second ranked team despite two losses is ridiculous. That team is not the second best team in the AFC right now. That belongs to the Titans and you shouldn’t take that away from them. I also will unequivocally state that the Bills are a better team than the *Pats. You are basing this on one game and completely ignoring the Raiders and the Rams games. Don’t fall into that trap. It also says how wrong you are in your ratings of the Titans because that team was really impressive on all sides of the ball.

fair enough. Titans are a very good team. I meant to put the patriots under the ravens as #3 just because with Cam they probably beat the Chiefs. 

You can’t say the Bills are a better team until we beat them. Mcd is 0-6 vs the patriots.

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

fair enough. Titans are a very good team. I meant to put the patriots under the ravens as #3 just because with Cam they probably beat the Chiefs. 

You can’t say the Bills are a better team until we beat them. Mcd is 0-6 vs the patriots.

When considering rankings, do you consider the team that is on the field this year or the team that was on the field last year? Because that is the logic in putting the *Pats, who have two losses, as a higher ranked team than the Bills this season. I understand historical significance when considering the records of two head coaches against each other, but look at the games that each team has played this year and diagnose the product on the field. I understand, and miserably relate to, BBFS but that cannot be a factor in real rankings. You could more readily state that the team with 2 wins and 2 losses this season needs to prove themselves against the team with 4 wins and one loss, especially considering that they each have an extremely comparable strength of schedule. 

15 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

He's angry today, folks!

Milton GIFs | Tenor

This was the final straw.

• Haha (+1) 1

Survival pools aside, a Pats loss would really help us out. It would be incredible if the Bills could win a division without feeling like you can never lose a game. Every other division on the nfl goes through down years occasionally. For 20 years, the margin for error has been 0. Can we just get a season where 9 or 10 can get a home playoff game? Once in a while?

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

AFC team rankings:

chiefs 

patriots

ravens 

titans 

steelers 

browns 

Bills 

Browns are a better team than us imo. Better offense and much better defense. Which is a shame because I think Allen is a significantly better QB than Baker 

we will end up fighting for that 7th playoff spot at the end of the season. 

Patriots 2nd? In the AFC?

You have problems.

• Like (+1) 1