Sounds really wet for the game Monday. Who do you think that favors?

BubbaT

20 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

If it rains during the game, I say Motor & Moss shred the KC D & get us a nice W.

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!!!

From your keyboard to the offensive lines ears. Those boys are going to need some far superior run blocking. The crazy thing is that I believe we have the personnel in place to provide that run blocking but there may just be something that needs to be tweaked with the scheme to provide it.

44 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

If it rains during the game, I say Motor & Moss shred the KC D & get us a nice W.

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!!!

This seems to be the most unlikely thing that will happen, but I really hope that you’re right.  I think that getting our run game going is more important than getting our D back in track.

Motor had 11-25 vs the titans league worst run defense playing without their most important player vs the run in simmons.  Jones and Clark are forces of nature.  I don’t see it happening.  

Edited by NewEra

1 hour ago, ShelfromNJ said:

There is about 50 percent chance of rain.  Allen probably will benefit more because he has a stronger arm.  From his playing in Wyoming's weather should help him.

Allen's arm may be stronger, but I wouldn't put any money on that being a factor. PM has a strong arm as well and I would think that the little bit of difference between them isn't enough to decide. Just my .02

On a slippery field, the offensive skill position players have the advantage.  They know when they're going to cut or stop, and the defender has to see that and react.  Hard to do without good traction. 

I am pretty worried about Milano getting through the game without re-injuring his hamstring, while trying to cover KC receivers over the middle.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

From your keyboard to the offensive lines ears. Those boys are going to need some far superior run blocking. The crazy thing is that I believe we have the personnel in place to provide that run blocking but there may just be something that needs to be tweaked with the scheme to provide it.

TBH I think Ford and Winters are both playing hurt and tentative/slow because of it.

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

On a slippery field, the offensive skill position players have the advantage.  They know when they're going to cut or stop, and the defender has to see that and react.  Hard to do without good traction. 

I am pretty worried about Milano getting through the game without re-injuring his hamstring, while trying to cover KC receivers over the middle.

I am pretty worried about Milano being good to go for the game in the first place.  And Kelce is a tank.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Kansas City. They have a legit running game

The last 3 weeks It really hasn’t been that legit 

9 hours ago, BubbaT said:

I'm not sure it offers either an advantage but am curious what others think

It’s going to favor who ever wins the game !!!

hopefully it’s US