Week 6 Chiefs at Bills predict the score.

20 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Chiefs 41

Bills 27

I don't think our team is quite good enough to hang with KC in a track meet, and I don't think our defense can prevent the game from becoming a track meet.  Obviously I would love to be proven wrong.

Hopefully our offense can prevent a track meet. Run the ball and run it some more. If the Bills can hold the ball for around 35 minutes and finish drives then they have a shot. Look back at what the Giants did to the Bills in the Super Bowl. They had the ball for 40 minutes and still just barely won. The Bills are going to need a similar game plan to help out the defense.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did I use the right GIF in my post?  That's how all Italians say yes....right?  

I'm straight but I do understand why women lost it for Robert Redford back in the day.  He made those bell bottom jeans ring a little louder.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47gnavae8a4ptriwr47

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Yes, bounce back.  It was a his worst game of the year.

😆 

Josh was fine and can continue playing well.  
400 yards is fine but we need to see a balance. 

the WRs need to catch the ball, which should keep Josh from forcing some throws.  

4 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Eh, I think we play better but the Chiefs are too good right now. Ill take KC over Buffalo, 30-27. No shame there, let's get ready to whoop the Jets and go into the bye week 5-2. 

The bye week isn’t until Nov 22nd. Long ways to go