Week 6 Chiefs at Bills predict the score.

-chiefs coming off a bad game worries me more than bills coming off a bad game

-we need to really start to get the running game going

-If tre & milano are not anywhere near to full health and we have the same crappy running game than we're doomed......KC 42 Buff 28

Than we get the jets thank god....so 5-2 after that is not so bad.....

Edited by JPP

Assuming Tre and Milano play then...

Bills - 30

Chiefs - 26

Our defense has actually been solid with both of them on the field (except for the 2nd half vs the rams), and the Chargers and Pats showed the Chiefs offense isn't unstoppable force everyone makes them out to be. Offense picks up where it left off after the first 4 weeks.

Edited by gobills404

Bills 31  KC 27

Go Bills!!!

12 hours ago, Putin said:

Feels weird to say this but I’m not worried about Allen as much as I am about this defense 

I agree.  I just hope Allen has thr maturity to put thr bad game behind them.

12 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

some reports are too lazy to do real work 

Allen bounce back?

Dropped passes one that ended as an INT 

Defense in the Red Zone and ST’s 

Yesterday’s report 

Yes, bounce back.  It was a his worst game of the year.

11 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Will we start to see the Titans-Allen week in and week out, now that Tennessee has shown the league how to confuse him?

Or is he talented enough to overcome it?

I think we lose, maybe by a lot.  Not sure of score, but that doesn't matter anyway.

I am hoping for the best outcome and expecting the worst.   In other words, a typical Bills fan.

Bills 32

Chiefs or Chefs lol 28

The rain will help slow KC down just enough and with Milano and White in the defense Buffalo pulls the upset.

1st half both teams trade TDs twice and the game is tied 14-14 at half. Bills open the 3rd quarter with a TD drive finishing with Moss getting a TD. KC has a rare turnover with a fumble and the Bills get a FG.  KC gets a TD to end the half to make it 24-21. With 9 mins to go Buffalo gets the ball and Allen hits Brown for a 40 yd TD. The Bills go for two to make it a two score game that needs two KC TDs to lose and convert. KC gets one of those TDs but can’t get the other as they flame out before midfield and the Bills run the clock out.

Allen 22-28 295 yds 2 TD 85 yds rushing 1 TD

Singletary 15 rushes 72 yds 45 yds rec 1 TD

Brown 4 rec 125 yds 1 TD

Bonus defensive stat Tre White fumble rec

12 hours ago, bkep32 said:

both def show up...

Bills -16

chiefs - 13

That might be the score after the 1st quarter. Doing my best Captain Obvious the Bills must

1. run the ball and control the clock

2. when in the red zone finish with 7 not 3

3. winner the turnover battle

Against a lesser team the Bills could probably get a way with not doing the above all that well but today against this opponent they will have to do all three really well

Chiefs 35 Bills  31. Hope I am wrong.

I really can’t see the bills stopping KC.

Have to have a light box or Mahomes to Hill/Hardman will shred you with the deep ball.

Which then means the chiefs run game and short/intermediate passes to kelce should shred them. 

On top of it, the Bills get no pass rush.

I will say 37-24 chiefs. Hoping I’m way off 

On 10/18/2020 at 12:03 AM, HappyDays said:

I have to be honest I don't have a good feeling about this game. I expect the offense to rebound but the defense will allow for long TD drives that keep our offense out of the game.

Chiefs 38

Bills 28

Wow

im picking the same score

3rd quarter is again our downfall

Bills keep it close until halftime

game is over going into the fourth.