Week 6 Chiefs at Bills predict the score.

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

Chiefs 42

Bills17

Brown, Tre, and Milano miss another game and the Chiefs tell the Bills defense what’s coming, but still can’t be stopped.  Bojo laces out fixes his holds and everyone rejoices.  With our second consecutive lost, the board implodes 

Could not have said it better myself. Elderly Bills fans like myself should not watch this game. Go find something relaxing to do ( Bingo) and pretend it never happened.

Edited by ALLEN1QB

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

Chiefs 42

Bills17

Brown, Tre, and Milano miss another game and the Chiefs tell the Bills defense what’s coming, but still can’t be stopped.  Bojo laces out fixes his holds and everyone rejoices.  With our second consecutive lost, the board implodes 

I love it when this happens.  We typically see posters who haven't chimed in in ages come out of the woodwork.

10 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Reid Ferguson literally stated that the laces were his fault. Not on Bojo. 

The individual who holds the ball can turn it, at most, 1/4 turn in the time from the snap to spinning. It was completely Ferguson’s fault...as he stated. 

What are you talking about? A snapper can't determine where the laces end up. That's why the holder has to spin the ball. Bojo spun it the wrong direction.

Chiefs 34

Bills 31

Edited by MPT

9 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

It will be interesting to see if Allen can bounce back after a bad game.  We will see.

Feels weird to say this but I’m not worried about Allen as much as I am about this defense 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MPT said:

What are you talking about? A snapper can't determine where the laces end up. That's why the holder has to spin the ball. Bojo spun it the wrong direction.

I’m talking about what Reid Ferguson said. It is his job to get the football to the holder in a certain position as the holder has time for, at most, a quarter turn. 

• Like (+1) 1